Turn on thread page Beta

Back to school stuff. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparrow Hawk)
    + employee discount! WOO
    nice sig lol, where's the gif from (which show/film or whatever)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    just woo when are you going to use all that
    At school:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk1lLz)
    Dude, do I have dsylexia? Where can you find out? I can do some of the stuff in your sig.
    I dont know if you would be lucky enough to have it :P are you in education? you could talk to some one there? I got diognosed at uni

ReputationRep:
    My goodness I love stationery.

ReputationRep:
    i love going shopping for stationary before the term starts :P if i could i would get so much stuff. going into the 6th form so dont know if ill need any extra fancy stuff, hopefully i will haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Anyone know where I could get cheap 500 page notepads with narrow rule?

I LOVE narrow ruled paper :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaylei)
    I dont know if you would be lucky enough to have it :P are you in education? you could talk to some one there? I got diognosed at uni
    Lol, lucky enough to have it? The only gain that I can see from it is extra time . Yes, I am in education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clozet)
    haha can you tell i've gone a bit mad?!!
    Yes, we can. You brought loads, possibly too much. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priyanka1992)
    Narrow ruled paper is the best. It looks so much neater than wide rule.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingshoes10)
    i love going shopping for stationary before the term starts :P if i could i would get so much stuff. going into the 6th form so dont know if ill need any extra fancy stuff, hopefully i will haha
    Unfortunately, the fanciest it gets is using highlighters, and even then not that much :p:

Depends what subjects you take.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    :ditto:

can't wait for tomorrow, it always been my favourite back to school ritual!

ReputationRep:
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago!. its sad, because i just want to get back now to use it!!. I found woolworths was quite good ...but got most things from tesco (but only because of my staff discount )

ReputationRep:
    I love how, despite how most people hate going back to school after the holidays, everyone (including me!) gets really hyped up and excited about new stationary!

Even though at any other time of the year stationary would be one of the most boring things in the world to buy.

(Unless you go to Paperchase.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chantalcompowder)
    :ditto:

can't wait for tomorrow, it always been my favourite back to school ritual!
    I'm the same, and I'm going into my second year of uni. Can't beat new stationery that's too nice to even use....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priyanka1992)
    NOOO!
    Wide ruled!
    My hand writing just fits on wide ruled, sometimes if I forget my paper at school and I have to borrow a mates paper which is narrow ruled I have to write on like two lines!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Tyrannosaurus Cal]I'm the same, and I'm going into my second year of uni. Can't beat new stationery that's too nice to even use....[/QUOTE]

I admit to having not used a pen because its too pretty

ReputationRep:
    I can't buy cheap stationary. Everything I get has to be beautiful. Curse my obsession with tidiness and being neat.

All my notepads & stuff come from Paperchase. :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faiza.)
    Unfortunately, the fanciest it gets is using highlighters, and even then not that much :p:

Depends what subjects you take.
    i'll have to stock up on highlighters then :p: i'm sure i'll find a load of other stuff that will be 'useful'!

ReputationRep:
    stationery - the love of my life.....

and yes, i have not used stuff because i don't want to use it up because it is just too nice. sad really....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    I love stationery too!

Can't wait until I get paid next, and I can stock up on some more highlighters, actually.. found some awesome ones for A2. Papermate, anyone?

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.