Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Much as I like buying new stationery, I don't like the "back-to-school" offers which kick in before school has even finished yet. Yes, I did encounter some this year :eek:

On another note, bought new stationery yesterday

ReputationRep:
    I love stationery as well!

At the moment I only have pens/pencils/rulers/rubbers, maths stuff, a thin cardboard-y folder and an A5 notepad (all of this for college), but I'll splash out on more stuff once I know exactly what else I'll need.

ReputationRep:
    I once found a pen...called the Bic Reaction pen, and I actually seek it out. But I can't find it anymore And the one time I did I bought about 6! I'm really cool

ReputationRep:
    The best place to go is Asda. Really, REALLY cheap stuff there (in terms of stationary), lol!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, WHSmiths had lots of discount stationary so I got some.

ReputationRep:
    Tescos stationary is quite depleted at the moment, I bought a gorgeous file which had butterflies on it but was too cheap to buy the matching notebook then I went back today to buy it and it was gone, hence I had to cheer myself up by buying ben and jerrys. The moral of the story kids is if you can't find the stationary that you sought out from the beginning of the summer, eat away your woes with a tub of ben and jerrys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fjarskafinn)
    I love stationery too!

Can't wait until I get paid next, and I can stock up on some more highlighters, actually.. found some awesome ones for A2. Papermate, anyone?
    Are you talking about the ones where you get a pink and a yellow one in a pack? they are the best highlighters ive ever had lol.

ReputationRep:
    Got all mine from WHSmith
    BTW Anyone else doing the IB? Have to buy like an £80 calculator for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    Are you talking about the ones where you get a pink and a yellow one in a pack? they are the best highlighters ive ever had lol.
    The pack of four with the pink, green, yellow and orange

They're a little bit hard to start off with, but after a while they soften up and glide like a dream!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fjarskafinn)
    glide like a dream!!
    LMAO!! I guess im missing out on 2 of the colours i think its the same ones because at first mine were razor sharp and then smoothed out.

I love this thread i'm so glad other people share my love for narrow ruled paper.

ReputationRep:
    WHSmith up and no,havent got my stationary yet..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    LMAO!! I guess im missing out on 2 of the colours i think its the same ones because at first mine were razor sharp and then smoothed out.

I love this thread i'm so glad other people share my love for narrow ruled paper.
    OMG WHsmith had an offer on lined paper- 200 sheets for £1.99 and they didn't have any narrow ruled paper so I was forced to buy evil, horrid wide ruled! Narrow ruled paper makes my writing so neat! Has anyone got any reccomendations for a 'special' pen? Because I have about 20 everyday pens but I want a really nice pen I can use for important things like exams...
    I'm so sad :no:....

ReputationRep:
    It's the last year of buying back to school stuff for me!!! I haven't got anything yet; I've been too busy on work experience. I don't actually think I need much and I'm going to save the money for uni I think. Just might get some new coloured fineliners and some more lined A4 paper (Asda smartprice for that - I can't be doing with this expensive WHSmith stuff).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh yeh.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.beth.x)
    It's the last year of buying back to school stuff for me!!! I haven't got anything yet; I've been too busy on work experience. I don't actually think I need much and I'm going to save the money for uni I think. Just might get some new coloured fineliners and some more lined A4 paper (Asda smartprice for that - I can't be doing with this expensive WHSmith stuff).
    Me too! In fact it's my last first day of school tomorrow

Our school normally give us a couple of files- dead boring stuff though :rolleyes: I'll have to go buy a couple more.

ReputationRep:
    hehe its just as bad starting uni just the list is even longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Oh yeh.

Show off! :p:

I haven't got anything! I really hope that tesco have the pens I love otherwise I'll have to search again!

I also love plastic wallets I got about 200+ :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparrow Hawk)
    + employee discount! WOO
    Oh yes! 12.5% ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Oh yeh.

Wow!! ! Where are the bright pens in the packet from?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rotor)
    Wow!! ! Where are the bright pens in the packet from?
    I think they were from ASDA.

I got those a while ago though.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.