Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparrow Hawk)
    + employee discount! WOO
    Hey Sorry a bit off subject . but what film is your signature clip from lol. the jesssica alba one.. im loving it..!!!

ReputationRep:
    I still have Coursework to do and im totally lacking in the stationary department!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh got some stationary today. Still need a bag and pencil case though.

ReputationRep:
    woolworths! they have cheap and SOME decent stuff.

ReputationRep:
    whoop whoop! got all my stationery in today... got it in tesco....veryyy cheap

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where i can get a funky stapler

ReputationRep:
    Man.

My parents have put their foot down this year! They said no more stationary,because they found my "stash" of it and said it's enough to see me through until I go to uni.

Which Is kind of true.
    Its a fact.
    You can never have too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rotor)
    Partners/Rymans
    3 FOR 2!
    Good ol' Theo Pathitis.

ReputationRep:
    Stationary has been a very big problem for me for the past three years.

I have to get sorted this year ;D.

ReputationRep:
    I need some notebooks like A4 size.
    Anyone know whre to get them from?
    I went WHsmith and Partners and they werent very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwilson03)
    Got all mine from WHSmith
    BTW Anyone else doing the IB? Have to buy like an £80 calculator for it!
    Yes I am!! I think there may be cheaper options of around £60 but our schools might tell us a specific one to buy...
    The calculators are very cool though. I used one once and I had a lot of fun with it - they're the ones which can draw graphs, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    OMG WHsmith had an offer on lined paper- 200 sheets for £1.99 and they didn't have any narrow ruled paper so I was forced to buy evil, horrid wide ruled! Narrow ruled paper makes my writing so neat! Has anyone got any reccomendations for a 'special' pen? Because I have about 20 everyday pens but I want a really nice pen I can use for important things like exams...
    I'm so sad :no:....
    Well i think the most "special" pen i have is a parker fountain pen but i use blue cartridges for it and i was so p****d off when they changed the rules for exams to only using black ink. :mad:

My writing looks tiny on wide ruled paper! I got it from rymans because WHSmith was a rip-off lol.

ReputationRep:
    I have most of mine, including a really cool pencil case/tin with this cute design on:

(I'm taking German, it's appropriate lol)

I also bought a nice folder from WH Smith that has this blossom design on it and a pastel pink with white spots pencil case (I need 2! :p:) also from WH Smith (shame I don't have my staff discount yet...).

I also bought 4 lever arch files in pastel colours and 20 felt tips and 20 colouring pencils from Woolworths.

Now I just need my fine tip biros (from WH Smith, but my Mum usually buys a pack for my brother and me to share) and some narrow ruled paper (pack of 10 for £14.99 from WH Smith!).

Oh, and highlighters...and gel pens... Luckilly, I already have a ruler, pencil, rubber and pencil sharpener in the same design as the first pencil case...I love back to school stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I went to staples today and the 5 for a pound stuff was garbage!

ReputationRep:
    I've got my colouring pencils for geog, considering all you do in geog is 'colouring' :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hoard notebooks. I love them. But I use folders at college because it's easier to keep everything organised that way, so the notebooks never get used.
    Must...buy...more...stationary!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, just realised I get paid tomorrow... To buy more school stuff at work or not? Hmm, I think I'll buy jeans...But I really want to buy note books and highlighters and...can TSR have a Stationary-addicts anonymous help forum? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Five what?

FIVE WHAT?!

DEAR GOD, FIVE WHAT FOR £1?!

TELL US!

Lol, yeah its pretty unbelievable isn't it, i guess they're either not going to last for long or are just gonna be pretty much ****. :yep:

Here's the link...

http://www.staples.co.uk/ENG/catalog/stap_home.asp?ct=1

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if the staples stuff is good or bad then???

and they have free delivery which is a good thing....

ReputationRep:
    Try WHSmith, Rymans, or Woolworths!

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.