I’ve just found out the girl i like previously cheated

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’ve just been told that the girl I’ve been speaking to cheated on another lad in the past... what should i do?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve just been told that the girl I’ve been speaking to cheated on another lad in the past... what should i do?
There may have been a reason why she was unfaithful, perhaps her boyfriend wasn't treating her the way she deserved and another guy convinced her she was good enough. You shouldn't be so quick to judge and don't always belive everything people tell you, because sometimes it isn't true.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
There may have been a reason why she was unfaithful, perhaps her boyfriend wasn't treating her the way she deserved and another guy convinced her she was good enough. You shouldn't be so quick to judge and don't always belive everything people tell you, because sometimes it isn't true.
Good point, obviously not place to ask her right now but if i ever thought i was catching feelings for her i would hve to ask her about it right?
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good point, obviously not place to ask her right now but if i ever thought i was catching feelings for her i would hve to ask her about it right?
No you don't have to ask her about it.

You have to make your own assessment as to whether it's likely that she will cheat on you, or whether she is actually cheating on you.

If she raises it as a topic of conversation, you can then, by all means have a full adult, non argumentative conversation about it.

There are things that you can do and ways that you can behave that will reduce the chances of her cheating on you. But there are limits to how far you can affect the behaviour of another person. As a very rough guess I'd say about 50% of whether she will cheat on you or not is under your control whilst about 50% isn't under your control.

It's up to you if you enter into some sort of sexual relationship with her or not.

Personally I would proceed with getting to know her better and going on fun dates together. Whilst being very accepting of all outcomes to your friendship.

BTW, it may be malicious gossip. It may be that she's never cheated on anyone.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Lmao, these are not reasons, they are excuses. If your boyfriend isn't treating you right then break up with him. Even if another guy "convinced" her she was good enough, it's still her fault.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (29)
43.28%
Take autumn exams (24)
35.82%
Look for a job (1)
1.49%
Consider an apprenticeship (2)
2.99%
Take a year out (8)
11.94%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.48%

Watched Threads