The Student Room Group

im looking for a relationship

if your interested pu I'm funny kind my family and friends mean the world I have a puppy I love food especially Nando's I'm looking for s1 to talk and have a good time with x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hold up, is this why you asked me if i was a boy or girl and aired me when i told u i was a girl 🤣🤣
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by rxyaltyx
hold up, is this why you asked me if i was a boy or girl and aired em when i told u i was a girl 🤣🤣

yea it was :biggrin: she did
Original post by dalbyc
yea it was :biggrin: she did

lmao ok then
Reply 5
hold up, is this why you asked me if i was a boy or girl and aired me when i told u i was a girl 🤣🤣

sorry I didn't mean to air u my computer crashed :smile:
Original post by itzkaceyxx
sorry I didn't mean to air u my computer crashed :smile:

ok lol
Reply 7
ok lol

if this starts to get cringe god save meeeeee
Thanks for sharing but this isn’t a dating site. The only dates you’ll find here are the dates for the BMAT and UCAT.
(edited 3 years ago)
if your interested pu I'm funny kind my family and friends mean the world I have a puppy I love food especially Nando's I'm looking for s1 to talk and have a good time with x

Have you tried online dating? I suggest you give Grinder a try or failing that Plenty of Fish.
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Thanks for sharing but this isn’t a dating site. The only dates you’ll find people talking about in here are the dates for the BMAT and UKCAT.

that's the kind of date im looking for 😭
so you couldn't find it anywhere else but TSR :dontknow:
Thanks for sharing but this isn’t a dating site. The only dates you’ll find here are the dates for the BMAT and UKCAT.

Ahahah nice
Reply 13
Thanks for sharing but this isn’t a dating site. The only dates you’ll find here are the dates for the BMAT and UKCAT.

or some random loner who has no social life whatever

I'm confused lol x
Original post by kadiatuj0001
so you couldn't find it anywhere else but TSR :dontknow:

no
no

so funny dude
Reply 17
Original post by Agrata123
so funny dude

sarcasm
Reply 18