Embarrassing Falls Watch

FlushTheSystem
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
What's the most embarrassing fall you've had.

Were you strutting in your heels infront of some guys and then....fell!

Was it infront of a huge crowd?

Infront of someone you fancy?

Meh anything.

Oh, and have you seen anyone else fall, and laughed...and then felt guilty about it?

Anything about falling, or having seen anyone else fall.

Cheers.
Etai Yazi
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I fell off the stage during a primary school play.

That was pretty cringe worthy. Although it wasn't too bad, as the other kids did some really creative improv to try and cover up the mistake. We were performing a panto version of Roald Dahl's 'Little Red Riding Hood' poem, and I was the granny. My wig fell off, I wanted to cry, and I ended up falling about two foot off the side of this stage.

In the end the Big Bad Wolf had to come and get me up. Ten years later and I still haven't lived it down.
rotor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rush hour. London. Fell right outside the station (tripped over some litter).
No-one even offered to pick me up!!
Amy_J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rotor)
Rush hour. London. Fell right outside the station (tripped over some litter).
No-one even offered to pick me up!!
Things might have been different on that front had you been at King's Cross.
Sanyore
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh, I know my worst one. I've had a notorious reputation with my secondary school friends of being "made of paper", i.e., I could be pushed over really easily. And, I had a fragile sense of masculinity at the time too, so I felt quite puny. Anyway, one day, this friend of mine, who's significantly stronger than me, gives me a light shove.

I'm pushed over a little, but since I'm sure I won't fall, I linger around the mid-fall and wave my hands and say "whoa, whoa" just to make light of things. However, I slowly continued to fall, into a bunch of thorny shrubs. And nobody expected I'd fall at that light a push. And well, all my friends were laughing. I was actually quite angry at them lol.

And two of them go to college with me, so it's not a memory buried in silence just yet.
edward_wells90
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was with a few friends at the canteen and there were some stairs near by. I was at the canteen eating with a few friends, and I pointed at a random fat guy (who was going up the stairs) and said 'Watch him fall', obviously i failed with that one because the fat guy didn't fall going up the stairs. But then after I had finished eating and went up that same staircase I managed to trip over and fall a bit. oh my.
Music Is My Boyfriend
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was out with this guy that I really liked and we went round this castle, when we got to the end we sat down on a bench. The bench had no back omn it so I stupidly pretended to lose my balance on it, but then actually did.

The guy had to catch me from knocking my head on slate and then proceeded to cry laughing at me.
punktopia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Apparently I fell flat on my back in the busy queue for a nightclub cloakroom, but I don't really remember it. A lot of alcohol was involved.
ooze
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Running for the bus. Fell. Did an impressive roll. The bus stopped for me, but I walked off in the other direction, too embarrassed to board :o:
one2three_abc
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Playing football, I slipped down a grass slope...and one of the others, who i'd been having a laugh with over the previous few weeks burst out laughing. So I got up and started to sprint towards him as a joke...didn't get far, my back foot gave way and I was right back down the slope. Gutted.
That gave him even more ammunition.
ArchedEdge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I slipped down the bus stairs on a rainy day when it was full of girls from a local school

Embarassing to say the least :o:
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Someone with crutches fell down a grass bank at school, then tried repeatedly to climb back up again. That was rather amusing.
Gaylei
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
outside a pub called the Blarney Stone, Big Puddle car with fit lads in! yeah I slipped and landed ass first in the puddle!
Toni_bean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha, I love embarrassing falls! Not mine, obviously....:p:

Like when people mis-percieve the height of steps/curbs and end up doing a strange little dance. It's more comical when they pretend it never happened.

One of mine... when I was in school My friend pushed me, I lost my balance and tripped over this three inch wall into the pebbles:blushing:

I just sat there and laughed, a boy I vaguely knew came up to me later and told me he'd seen it and told everyone in his class to come to the window! good times...
PointeShoes-x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I tripped over my dress and fell over on stage in a ballet show the other day
The worst thing was that as I tried to get up, my foot was still entangled in my dress, so I went straight back down!
The whole audience gasped, but I didn't hear anyone laughing luckily lol.
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
While crossing a road, i fell in the middle into a muddy puddle. My trousers (was a school morning) were covered in mud and of course there was traffic so everybody must have been laughing at me in their cars
Cazzi
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Omg this has just reminded me!

It was the end of year sort of achievement day, and I had to go up on stage to collect my award which was a book of my choice (only really minor awards) but being clumsy like i am, i tripped up on the first step and fell straight into the arms of the headmaster. (All the parents were there and everything!!) he gave me the funniest look and needless to say everyone took the piss! :o: :giggle:
GeoTom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Saw a guy fall while walking across the front of the screen in a full cinema and shouted, "At least no-one saw".
Cruel? Maybe.

I used to fall all the time but haven't in ages, apart from when girls jump on me unexpectantly in clubs, or fall over holding on to me. (In retrospect, that makes me sound like a stud. I am in fact just scrawny)
SarahhhD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Croud.
I give up trying to impress people, I don't have proper ballance.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
In front of everyone in the school canteen. Good times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (154)
45.43%
Pro-humanity (185)
54.57%

Watched Threads