This discussion is closed.
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was in a really good mood, and had gone down to the college library during my lesson to find a particular book. Said hello to the librarian, and jogged up the stairs which are in full view of the desks and things on the ground floor. About halfway up I missed a step and CRASHED down onto the stairs, bum in air. It being a library, everyone came silently and looked to see what the noise was about.

Took forever to drag myself upright, and amongst all the tittering slowly went upstairs and hung around for ages behind a bookcase despite knowing exactly where the book I wanted was. It's always worst when you're in a happy mood. Look like a right fool.
ILILILILIL
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate falling UP STAIRS.

Falling down is fine, but whne you clip your foot and fall face first into the stairs, not good.

in other news, this thread is awesome.
Compass_girl
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Year 7, I was "catwalking" (dont ask) on the row of tables at school in my form room. Got to the end of the tables and somehow slipped off it in front of the whole class.

><
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 12 years ago
Me and a mate were running to catch the tube, and we both went through the single door at the end of the carriage at the same time. He fell forward on to the other side of the carriage, where as I fell awkwardly and landed with my right leg inside the carriage, and the left side outside with the beeps going off signaling the door was about to close.

Me and my mate were cracking up, but luckily I composed myself to pull my leg in off the platform (I was glad my shoe didn't fall off), thus protecting my gonads and future children. It would have been quite painful if the door closed sooner. People were just staring at us while me and him were still on the floor cracking up for the next few minutes.

True story.
FlushTheSystem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Compass_girl)
Year 7, I was "catwalking" (dont ask) on the row of tables at school in my form room. Got to the end of the tables and somehow slipped off it in front of the whole class.

><
haha, the fact that you were 'catwalking' makes it worse.
emma_wemma
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omg I've had loads!!

Once in the local park me and a few friends were having a mini water fight with some fountains, I fell and hit my head on this concrete statue thing, burst into tears and had to go to A&E :yep: I still haven't lived that down!

Once me and my twin sister were on the scool bus, and as we were getting off she fell down the stairs and just landed at the bottom on her knees and everyone laughed at her! To make it worse the driver missed the stop so we had to go and ask him to stop hahaha :cool:

And another time in primary school we were doing a Christmas play (Papa Panov!) and my friend had bought some new boots, bearing in mind that at age 11 4inch heels are the coolest thing in the world! In the middle of the play she walked across the stage, lost her balance, fell off pulling the entire curtain down with her she later said it was 'cos of a migraine but it wasn't :ninja:

x
death.drop
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
not my own fall (though there have been many), but i once saw a woman walking down the high street in the rain with bare legs and towering stilettos.
her heel gets caught on a grate, snaps, she goes flying.

couldn't stop laughing and i didn't go to help or anything. *shame*
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Possibly this. Watch it through, it's hillarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cxitNqSnU
Velidap
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
On my way to an exam. I have to walk down a steep street to college and there were leaves and stuff on the ground. It had rained so they were all slippy. I was really nervous about the exam and was reading from my textbook. I suddenly went flying forwards and ended up ripping a really great pair of jeans! I had a bottle of water in my hand and it rolled down the street where an old lady picked it up and asked me if I was ok! There were other students walking a bit further behind me but I don't know who they were as I was too mortified to look back!
Worst of all my scratched and bruised elbow bled throughout the exam!
RangerX
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
falling off my bike and some random people laughing on the street, that was embarrassing.
DisgruntledMoth
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
Possibly this. Watch it through, it's hillarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cxitNqSnU
Ouch! That actually looks really painful though.
username145243
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Draconis)
This should be moved to Entertainment. :rofl:
:ditto:
calicoeannecash
Report 12 years ago
It was at a very formal occasion where I had to get up and give some flowers to someone important. It was caught on camera as well...
i_<3_you
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
in front of a class room full of boys, i was getting up from the floor, after talking to the teacher, and as i got up stepped back, and losst balance, and BAM... i got up laughing, and luckily noone actually noticed, as most people were leaving!!

another one.. while abroad, getting of those old style boats you get in bangladesh, tripped over a rock, well something hard, and fell onto wet sand. How lovely!
wazza07
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In our year 6 leaving assembly a girl fell between the gap in the stage. It was more like a drop tbh - one minute she was there and the next she was gone and all you could see was her head pop up after a few seconds. It was caught on camera!
hannahhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've had a few in my time.

Once I was fighting with my sister, tried to make a dramatic exit from the room, slipped on a piece of paper on the floor and landed on my backside :o:

Once, when I was like 3 I was shopping with my grandma and climbing on some poles. She told me not to, but I did. I fell off and split my lip- my own fault. I'm now scarred from it.

And once, I was away on a trip with a group of people, and we'd been playing dares or something earlier in the day. I was dared to fall over in the cinema in front of some randomers, so I did it. It was pretty damn embarrassing though :o: cause it was quite obviously fake.
abigail_92
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i was crouched on the floor looking thought my friends bag outside on a bit of grass at school as she pushed me, i fell backward on to a really nice lad who then moved and i ended up slightly rolling down the slight hill :cool: . sadly the 'nice' lad didn't help me up :rolleyes:
wellerism
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
While skiing i stopped and stood still then just fell over

and im a really good skiier lol

however my equally/tiny bit better friend who skii's she fell over on a pinecone hahaha
username165864
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It was after an event in our school called "Yellow Day". We had to do events and we did penalty shootout. Anyway, we had benches out for people waiting to take penalties and after the day ended we had to move all the benches away. We did so, except for one. I started playing football in my school gym with 2 of my friends. Embarrassingly, I tripped over the bench (more like ran straight into it) and fell face first onto the ground. I split my trousers, and then had to walk home (around a 30 minute walk) like that... Now that has to be one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done.
xJessx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
When I was in yr8, a boy in the yard stuck his foot out as I was walking and I fell like the model in that youtube vid! I wobbled about 10 times before falling flat on my face in front of about 200 yr7-yr11 students. Bad times
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.89%
Virtual campus tours/open days (112)
23.28%
Live streaming events (44)
9.15%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (46)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (109)
22.66%
An in-person event when available (108)
22.45%