This discussion is closed.
Compass_girl
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mathematician!)
It was after an event in our school called "Yellow Day". We had to do events and we did penalty shootout. Anyway, we had benches out for people waiting to take penalties and after the day ended we had to move all the benches away. We did so, except for one. I started playing football in my school gym with 2 of my friends. Embarrassingly, I tripped over the bench (more like ran straight into it) and fell face first onto the ground. I split my trousers, and then had to walk home (around a 30 minute walk) like that... Now that has to be one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done.
hhahahaha had to walk home for 30 minutes like that LOL
Compass_girl
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by i_<3_you)
in front of a class room full of boys, i was getting up from the floor, after talking to the teacher, and as i got up stepped back, and losst balance, and BAM... i got up laughing, and luckily noone actually noticed, as most people were leaving!!

another one.. while abroad, getting of those old style boats you get in bangladesh, tripped over a rock, well something hard, and fell onto wet sand. How lovely!
hahahah :P

that reminds me when i was in primary school the class was sitting on the floor and the teacher was calling our names to give in our lunch money. it got to me and i stood up and started walking then blacked out and landed on a guy's lap with the whole class staring at me
username165864
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Compass_girl)
hhahahaha had to walk home for 30 minutes like that LOL
Yeah... That happened less than a month ago as well... :o:
Shortarse
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd managed to forget about most of these but now they've all come flooding back, lol.

Once, in a field with some friends, someone threw a tiiiiny apple at me, and I fell flat on my ass. Granted, I'm quite small, but I thought I could withstand an apple :s

Also, there was the incident of the Ceilidh where I managed to stack it infront of my entire department (first years to postgrads and lecturers). In my defence, tights don't grip well on a varnished wood floor. I'm still scarred! And to make matters worse one of the men in the band walked past me at the end of the night saying "weren't you the one that fell over?". "...yes. Kindly piss off!"

I think the best fall I've ever seen was when a guy was running full pelt towards me and a friend when he tripped over something, did a flying roll and splatted on the ground! A bus full of students from his college saw and everyone was laughing at the poor guy
Charlotte_Heart_NYC
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have 4 main ones:
1. Year 11 Record of Achievement Night, collected my folder, walked down the steps to shake the Head's hand (a very petite lady) and promptly fell on top of her.
2. Was in the musical 'Back to the 80's' with my best friend... we played the classic American geeks and for one part in the show, we had to walk on whilst the cheerleaders were doing a routine to 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' and do a really crappy dance, as we walked on, I slid on one of the Cheerleader's pom poms and fell flat on my arse. My friend played along with it (pretending it was deliberate) and we got a standing ovation!
3. This Saturday, dancing with this guy, went to step up onto a raised bit of the dance floor, my heel gave way and I hit the floor - I was convinced I'd broken a rib! (Luckily he found it funny)
4. I work as a Lifeguard, was shouting at some kids one day whilst brushing the poolside and fell in... in full uniform.
Dani1989
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Last year I was sitting on top of one of the baby swings in the park, I wasn't holding on but was swinging slowly. One minute I was fine the next I had basically done a backwards flip (the swing had tipped back and somehow my legs had managed to fly over my head) and landed right on my head, my neck hurt a lot as I fell in a twisted position. That was with 4 friends who have never let me live it down
Bravery
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
School fire alarm, walking up a very muddy slope, falling face first in front of 200 people laughing.

Bad times
蘋果
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was in the cinema with a bunch of friends, and when I was trying to get into my seat I lost my balance and fell into the row below. The woman below was realy annoyed at me since I almost landed on her stuff and started hitting me with an umbrella. My friends were gutting themselves laughing...
xsehx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was clubbing on my 18th birthday with a big group of mates. Someone had left a bottle on the dancefloor, i fell over it, slid down the doorman who was guarding the fire exit, pushing him out of it!

My face was in his crotch....so i *ahem* grabbed the closest thing possible to pull myself up...yes...i grabbed HIS thing! Lol

I still havent lived it down!!
malleablegrace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh god, when I was in 6th form, I was walking through the bit where the 5 year groups (7-11) lined up for assembly and I tripped up the stairs and fell flat on my face :hmmm: was the tiniest bit embarrassing :o: imagine a GUFFAW of laughter from about 800 students.
NOT GOOD.
hattilongsoks
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
my best one, so not so much embarrassing was when i slipped on some ice and fell backwards but into a crab like position so my mum didnt touch the floor or get wet my crowning moment of quick thinking but no one was there to see it!

also fall over a lot when v drunk but im sure everyone does that, and i cant remeber most of them so im not too embarrassed
blahhh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I saw a girl fall out of her car the other day, she was being dropped off by someone and slipped and fell face first into the concrete. She got up hiding her face as it was in front of a load of people and clambered back in the car with her head down
x.Charlotte
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was walking through a tube station in rush hour, so I went to run up the stairs, My earphones hooked the handrail and i tripped backwards onto my ass.

I just sat there laughing my head off, as business people looked at me like I was slightly insane.

Or the classic, The year 6 induction day. I walk down a hill in shoes with no grip. I fall over, with lunch on top of me.

Great stuff.
Shadow!
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hah this reminded me of what my manager did! He was at an award ceremony for the company and he went over to congratulate the area manager, dressed all in tux, he called for him and as my manager was walking to him he tripped and done the 'bend over running stumble' and then fell flat on his face and skidded to the area manager's feet!

What a perfect fall! He was a **** so he deserved it!
lillymhs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so basically i left the choir room and my ex (we just broke up) was behind me so i was trying to play it of cool then i SLIPPED into a puddle of water and did the splits. After this happens he was still behind me so i just laughed with my friends and walked it off then my chrome book fell and i was super embarrassed and just walked it off then i went to class no hes not in the class but his brother is and i asked to get a drink of water and FELL again trying to go up the steps they watched me and then laughed so ya what a great day oh and the days not even over it just started.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.89%
Virtual campus tours/open days (112)
23.28%
Live streaming events (44)
9.15%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (46)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (109)
22.66%
An in-person event when available (108)
22.45%