History- Medicine Through Time- Edexel

Watch
Amberlouise1012
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
‘The government has had the biggest role in improving the provision of healthcare since c.1800 to the present day’. How far do you agree?

How would I answer this question?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you have any points for it? What have you done so far?
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amberlouise1012)
‘The government has had the biggest role in improving the provision of healthcare since c.1800 to the present day’. How far do you agree?

How would I answer this question?
How many marks is this? Is it a 16 marker?

Short 1 sentence intro directly answering the q e.g. I mostly agree/disagree.

P1 : reason 1
P2 : reason 2
P3 reason why you don't completely agree/disagree - remember you are weighing up the points for agreeing and diagreeing...don't contradict yourself/say the opposite of what you said in P1 and P2. Don't only say the reasons why you agree/disagree, remember you are poiting out what made you not completely agree/disagree.

conclusion

for P1, P2, and P3 I'd suggest using the 'BLT' format : I think ___ because____leading to____therefore___

Hasn't your teacher taught you how to answer these? My teacher gave us one classbook for content and a whole other book for exam technique!
Amberlouise1012
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by pancakesbob7)
How many marks is this? Is it a 16 marker?

Short 1 sentence intro directly answering the q e.g. I mostly agree/disagree.

P1 : reason 1
P2 : reason 2
P3 reason why you don't completely agree/disagree - remember you are weighing up the points for agreeing and diagreeing...don't contradict yourself/say the opposite of what you said in P1 and P2. Don't only say the reasons why you agree/disagree, remember you are poiting out what made you not completely agree/disagree.

conclusion

for P1, P2, and P3 I'd suggest using the 'BLT' format : I think ___ because____leading to____therefore___

Hasn't your teacher taught you how to answer these? My teacher gave us one classbook for content and a whole other book for exam technique!
I wan't sure what type of question it was asking, 12 or 16 marks. Thank you!!!
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amberlouise1012)
I wan't sure what type of question it was asking, 12 or 16 marks. Thank you!!!
Very welcome I'd offer to send you my old history notes, but I burned all my notes after GCSEs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (62)
22.22%
Excited but a bit nervous (126)
45.16%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.9%
I'm really nervous (55)
19.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise