The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy undergraduate second degree funding ?

I have been accepted into a physiotherapy undergraduate course. However I already have another degree which I know I would still get funding for physio as a second degree by sfe. However, before the degree I’ve just completed I did a year before at a uni London,hated the course and dropped out and started again in Leeds in a different course.

Because I have had four years in total of student finance, am I still eligible for the second degree funding in physio ?
Original post by Jordjackjeff1
I have been accepted into a physiotherapy undergraduate course. However I already have another degree which I know I would still get funding for physio as a second degree by sfe. However, before the degree I’ve just completed I did a year before at a uni London,hated the course and dropped out and started again in Leeds in a different course.

Because I have had four years in total of student finance, am I still eligible for the second degree funding in physio ?

Hi, your previous study doesn't affect your eligibility for this course, so as long as you meet the residency criteria then you should receive funding.
Thanks, Isaac
Thank you Isaac,

Does this allow me for the maintenance loan too? I know there is a NHS bursary too for £5000 which I have to apply for
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Jordjackjeff1
Thank you Isaac,

Does this allow me for the maintenance loan too? I know there is a NHS bursary too for £5000 which I have to apply for

Do you mean the new NHS Training Grant, not the bursary? You can receive the Maintenance Loan if eligible and the new NHS Grant doesn't affect eligibility.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending