Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I sometimes get down or worried about general stuff, future life and everything. I have seen other people on YouTube feeling the same and they were saying they have depression or might have anxiety etc. I just am worried that I might have it, I’m too scared to see because it’s really embarrassing to have it and it’s being a pussy, my family are about being thought like, they are known for boxing, fighting and everything. My uncle himself fought some guy who were tall, my uncle is short he’s 5ft 2 but he did sit there and get depressed or self conscious about it he embraced it like a man and that’s what anyone with mental health should do instead of relying on a doctor to make them better. I am hoping for the best and trying to ignore it but I just don’t know what to do because sometimes I just can’t get out of this stupid mood. Also people have said to me it’s not embarrassing to have mental health but if it’s not embarrassing then what is it because it’s clearly a bad thing not good. Also my family always taught me to be my own person and be natural so your mood should come naturally so I shouldn’t rely on a doctor or whatever to be happy and I agree with. I genuinely agree that it is embarrassing to have mental health and so do my family. I’m not doing this post for attention this is generally my opinion and everything I said is serious, I know other people have other opinions which they can.
I just came on here for advice like I agree I need to stop being a wimp and man up a bit but like I said above now and again I am just upset then cant stop being a wimp.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I sometimes get down or worried about general stuff, future life and everything. I have seen other people on YouTube feeling the same and they were saying they have depression or might have anxiety etc. I just am worried that I might have it, I’m too scared to see because it’s really embarrassing to have it and it’s being a pussy, my family are about being thought like, they are known for boxing, fighting and everything. My uncle himself fought some guy who were tall, my uncle is short he’s 5ft 2 but he did sit there and get depressed or self conscious about it he embraced it like a man and that’s what anyone with mental health should do instead of relying on a doctor to make them better. I am hoping for the best and trying to ignore it but I just don’t know what to do because sometimes I just can’t get out of this stupid mood. Also people have said to me it’s not embarrassing to have mental health but if it’s not embarrassing then what is it because it’s clearly a bad thing not good. Also my family always taught me to be my own person and be natural so your mood should come naturally so I shouldn’t rely on a doctor or whatever to be happy and I agree with. I genuinely agree that it is embarrassing to have mental health and so do my family. I’m not doing this post for attention this is generally my opinion and everything I said is serious, I know other people have other opinions which they can.
I just came on here for advice like I agree I need to stop being a wimp and man up a bit but like I said above now and again I am just upset then cant stop being a wimp.
dont worry about it alot of people go through these time periods
is there anything bothering you?
Anonymous #1
dont worry about it alot of people go through these time periods
is there anything bothering you?
Not really, I just am worried that I have mental health which is kind of bothering me
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Not really, I just am worried that I have mental health which is kind of bothering me
if you dont worry about it then it wont bother you
Anonymous #1
if you dont worry about it then it wont bother you
Ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads