Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Went last year with girlfriend and it was an amazing day out..
    Going again this year with girlfriend, and sister and her boyfriend..
    Just been reading about whats going to be there this year and it sounds as though it gonna be better this year, but just dont understand the idea about the Boiler House thing.. Are theme park visitors allowed to visit it?? From what I understand they are, but they have to pay..??

Also, has anyone else heard any rumours about this years scarefest and is anyone else going..??

ReputationRep:
    My cousen went the other day and told me she went on Oblivion there! and she said the first time she loved it cos shesat on the back and went she went on it again the second time round she sat on the front and hated it:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    The boiler room will be a maze, as with all the mazes you have to pay extra IIRC and are normally up near the hotel, except Terror of the Towers which is in the ruins,
    It looks to be awesome this year have seen a few of the preview shots and actors look superb, but maybe i'm biased working there!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.