Why do girls only like white men?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
as a black man I did an experiment on tinder and found that when I was white they messaged me back . But when I did my real black appearance they didnt. By the way I am 6'1 and have nice hair and am good looking my gfs all told me that
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 3 weeks ago
People tend to prefer their own race (majority of people in the UK are white). Likewise black girls will often go for black guys, asians go for asians. Also if you have gf why would you be on tinder?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kkboyk)
People tend to prefer their own race (majority of people in the UK are white). Likewise black girls will often go for black guys, asians go for asians. Also if you have gf why would you be on tinder?
Im single now , but my ex gfs
alexschmalex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you talking about white girls specifically or all girls? Because if it's all girls then can't be black men that's the problem bro...
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's is scientific that we prefer similar appearance to ourselves
itscourtchicks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well, here’s a few things.
As said above, people of a certain race or ethnicity tend to date within their own race/ethnicity/community. And considering the UK is majority white...
Also, you’ve said you’re good looking, but how do you really know this? We’re your exes being honest? Or are you just full of ego?
And what do you have in your bio?
Did you use the exact same description and style of photos in each profile?
yzanne
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
this title is a huge, huge, huge generalisation, i assume simply made off of your own experiences.

i don't like men really but my favourite physical feature of a woman is tanned skin.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by itscourtchicks)
Well, here’s a few things.
As said above, people of a certain race or ethnicity tend to date within their own race/ethnicity/community. And considering the UK is majority white...
Also, you’ve said you’re good looking, but how do you really know this? We’re your exes being honest? Or are you just full of ego?
And what do you have in your bio?
Did you use the exact same description and style of photos in each profile?
I work as a model part time
Fermion.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
as a black man I did an experiment on tinder and found that when I was white they messaged me back . But when I did my real black appearance they didnt. By the way I am 6'1 and have nice hair and am good looking my gfs all told me that
Another user making a huge generalisation :rolleyes:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Fermion.)
Another user making a huge generalisation :rolleyes:
no tbh
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You can't draw such a conclusion from that "experiment". Being tall and good-looking isn't enough to get people interested in you. You also need to be an interesting person and able to have good conversations.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
no tbh
You did one “experiment”. Your results are not valid or backed up by any evidence whatsoever.
Baytree
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Utter nonsense and you know it, grow up and do something more important with your life, instead of wasting time opening anonymous troll threads.
Last edited by Baytree; 3 weeks ago
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
that is stereotypical, maybe it was just them and everyone prefers something else, if not any race.
JGoosey2002
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you sure you didn’t just pick a really good looking white guy. I’m sure the result would be the same if you set urself as a 10/10 from any race
TheStarboy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m also a black guy and I have been complimented by people of all races. That's not to say that everyone would be attracted to me but particular people have their prefernces.
nzy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your very existence would suggest that, at one point in time, at least 1 girl did, in fact, not only like white men.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It depends on the specific girl and type of look that appeals to her.
Different people have different preferences in terms of what features look good in relation to personal appearance; build, biceps, bald/hair length, hair colour, skin tone and facial hair.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You can't draw such a conclusion from that "experiment". Being tall and good-looking isn't enough to get people interested in you. You also need to be an interesting person and able to have good conversations.
(Original post by Fermion.)
You did one “experiment”. Your results are not valid or backed up by any evidence whatsoever.

tbh there's more than a grain of truth in his statement.

I [as a black guy] have done experiments too, [with myself, white guys, and other black guys].. and black men do get a lot less interest than white men.
The "You also need to be an interesting person and able to have good conversations." is false .....as they reply a heck of a lot more when I was a white man ...and I had the same personality.

I've seen a few other experiments done when it comes to race too with similar results..
MalcolmX
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if girls only liked white men then wouldn't we all be white?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (191)
38.74%
Take autumn exams (151)
30.63%
Look for a job (17)
3.45%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.26%
Take a year out (85)
17.24%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.68%

Watched Threads