Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sick Puppy)
    Funnily enough I've never done that!
    Still dont know if i did, my mates might just be having me on, although I do remember releiving myself at some point during the night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjbristol)
    once again that sounds a lot like what i describe with my jaw.

do you find yourself having to twitch your mouth and cheeks a lot just to check you are still working properly?

Yeah, that's it to a tee.

Numb face/ tingly at times.

I know I'm having a good night when I cant feel my own face.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to use a Somerfield staff card (Wasn't even mine) to get discounts at the bar 0.o

I love that feeling when you're so drunk when you get home you just feel like you're falling forever when you lay on your bed. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    When I start trying to fool people to thinking I am Rhodesian <.<
    Trying to get into private parties by convincing everyone that you're Ian Smith Jr., is it?

ReputationRep:
    disorientation, giggles, wanting to hug everyone and a total disregard to personal safety. S'all good

ReputationRep:
    Pregnancy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Trying to use a Somerfield staff card (Wasn't even mine) to get discounts at the bar 0.o

I love that feeling when you're so drunk when you get home you just feel like you're falling forever when you lay on your bed. Good times.
    That's the **** right there. Helps me get to sleep so quickly as well.

ReputationRep:
    I need to urinate all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking all people are great and wonderful - from my good friends to acquaintances to strangers. Then upon keeping drinking passing out.

ReputationRep:
    Mainly disorientation and the next day a major upset stomach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the__billy)
    I need to urinate all the time.

Oh yea, but only after you burst the seal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Oh yea, but only after you burst the seal.
    I hate that! You go just before you leave, and then half way to the place you're going you feel like it's about to be pee fountain time :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Beer goggles

Not needing to go to the toilet until the last few minutes before i burst

In the morning - Feeling like the whole of my stomach is gonna come outta either end

ReputationRep:
    I become an incredibly capable public speaker

ReputationRep:
    The urge to shag any girl close to me.

I also become happy(ier) than usual.

ReputationRep:
    Uncontrollable laughter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjbristol)
    I hope this is the appropriate forum

I ask because sometimes when i drink a lot i get some quite odd symptoms. For example my jaw starts to feel quite tingly and my chest feels quite tight (like heart palpitations. although i've never had a problem with this i find it makes me panic a little) and i feel really hot. Drinking outside i don't get it so much. It sounds worse than it is but i wonder if this is normal? Taking deep breathes makes it feel better and it usually doesn't last too long.
    my friend often gets heart palipatations when shes boozng and shooting pains in her arm.. i always think shes having a heart attack

ReputationRep:
    I get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    ...drunkness

ReputationRep:
    Dehydration.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.