I get drunk.
    how strange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allthewayhome)
    I loose all feeling in my face.

I'm not joking.
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    Kind of dizziness and awareness of heartbeat and that, increased clumsiness and a willing to do all sorts I would not even think of whilst sober :P:

ReputationRep:
    I need to hold on to the ground to stop myself falling out of the world.

ReputationRep:
    2-3 pints: Start to feel slightly tipsy, start laughing for no reason etc
    4-5 pints: Start pulling silly pranks, winding people up, generally quite annoying lol
    6-8 pints: Not drunk enough to hit the dancefloor, which is annoying
    9+ pints: Probably pretty drunk by now.
    14+ pints: Probably going to regret it the next day.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, also, when I get drunk, little pixies fill my room with traffic cones.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much, usually even after being really drunk I'm fine if I've drank a pint of water before I go to sleep. On a bad night I'll have a dry mouth, slightly sick feeling and mild headache in the morning. On the rare occassion I drink so much I can only remember the first 2 hours of the night, and find out I was throwing up, then I feel ill for the whole day, will hold down throwing up unless I try and drink the horrible tasting rehydrating stuff, then there's no chance, when I close my eyes I feel like my head is spinning, and when I bend over my head feels like it will explode.

Ohhhh wait, OP did you mean at the time of drinking?
    1 or 2 drinks - very giggly or very quiet if trying to hide I'm tipsy before erveyone else. Or trying to fight falling asleep if I've had a long day.

3 or 4 drinks - horny with occassional bouts of hunger. face feels funny. alot of smiling and giggling.

5 or 6 drinks - i do lots of face strecting in amusement at the loss of feeling n my face. slurred speech, language gets the slightest bit filthier. nodding and smiling when I can't understand what people are saying. still horny. sarah tells me to stop drinking for a while, usually I do, unless there's free drinks going then...

7+ drinks - if its in the space of 4/5 hours or more then its as the previous two stages. but mybe with some singing.if this is in with the space of 2 hours then I'm throwing up and whimpering (apparently) and I won't remember the next 5 hours I'm awake. maybe unconcious for a little.

no more red bull mixers for me.

ReputationRep:
    my symptoms include..

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Insanely bloodshot eyes, red face, and eyes being really tired.

ReputationRep:
    i tend to get a bit drunk after drinking too much...

ReputationRep:
    I seem to go all green, angry and hulk-like.

Turns out I just needed to be sick.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, if I drink cider (my favourite drink) and especially if it's cold my shoulders get a deep and numb pain. Like a death grip or something, it becomes crippling and I have to crawl up and sit it out for an hour or two. I still drink it though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I just lose all balance really!

Im covered im bruises the next day from all my falls!!

ReputationRep:
    i make bad decisions...

ReputationRep:
    Liver Failure

ReputationRep:
    I invariably get the urge to stick my **** inside anything going.

ReputationRep:
    A far superior humour than anyone can understand.

ReputationRep:
    Starting after about 4-5 drinks:

My tongue goes numb, I get 'need to balance' signals about 5 seconds too late, usually when I'm already on the floor, minor kleptomania (as metioned previously) especially at christmas with things like baubles hehe, my sense of humour springs out from nowhere and I'm a LOT quicker in conversation than when sober, money loses value haha, I become extremely generous and a bit daring (but not ridiculous things)

ReputationRep:
    falling over. a lot.
    also mad giggling at everything.
    talking to people long since tey've walked away from me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.