Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People who say they lose all feeling in their face; are you sure you're just not caning the coke?

For me, mainly laughing too much (I remember 2 weeks ago, I was wasted and went out to try and bum a cig off someone. Started talking to a couple and one of them gave me one, then we were talking then I just started laughing at something they said, and couldn't stop for about 2 minutes, at which point they'd finished their cig and said farewell).

Being sick too, for some reason everytime I go out, I'm now sick without fail at least once.

ReputationRep:
    My thinking and problem solving skills become a lot sharper.

That comes with an upset stomach the entire day plus grumpiness, though...

ReputationRep:
    I feel immune to the cold, literally.

ReputationRep:
    the need to become fixated by a random object such as a chair which soon loses meaning, and becomes, in my mind, hillarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoe1989)
    the need to become fixated by a random object such as a chair which soon loses meaning, and becomes, in my mind, hillarious
    no this is the thread for DRINKING to much, not smoking

ReputationRep:
    I don't get any but a friedn of mine gets realy hot and goes super red. This happens at the slight intake of alcohol, shes never drunk too much.

ReputationRep:
    I wake up next to munters.

ReputationRep:
    I lose my voice,this happened last weekend and i'm only just getting my voice back.
    Also usual find random bruises aswell.

ReputationRep:
    My teeth and face feel numb lol.
    If i'm stood at the bar or something, so i'm kind of on my own, I feel all disorientated and like i'm really far away from everyone and very seperate from the room LOL!
    I always feel sick for a bit aswell

Does anyone else find that they never realise how drunk they are until they go to the toilet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    no this is the thread for DRINKING to much, not smoking
    I know I don't smoke lol seriously alcohol effects me in wierd ways so I don't drink alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    I wake up next to munters.
    Do you share a bed with your mother?

I'm joking of course.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Unk)
    Do share a bed with your mother?

I'm joking of course.:p:
    No, she got tired of me bringing yours home and kicked me out.

:p:

ReputationRep:

i tried it on with my girlfriend's mother when i was drunk :o:

seriously as well. Luckily for me she saw how drunk i was and she thinks i'm a decent guy so she just forgot about it. my gf would have dumped me for sure if she's known lol. In my defence she is one hot little ****

ReputationRep:

Well played, sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsehx)
    I just lose all balance really!

Im covered im bruises the next day from all my falls!!
    Thought that said 'fellas' for a moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystaltears)
    My teeth and face feel numb lol.
    If i'm stood at the bar or something, so i'm kind of on my own, I feel all disorientated and like i'm really far away from everyone and very seperate from the room LOL!
    I always feel sick for a bit aswell

Does anyone else find that they never realise how drunk they are until they go to the toilet?
    Oh yes, definitely. :yep: I don't understand how I manage to get myself to a toilet, then afterwards to a sink and then back outside without falling over!

As for symptoms, I either get horny or soppy with my boyfriend. :o:

ReputationRep:
    falling over, slurring, beer goggles

and copious vomiting

ReputationRep:
    I'm a freak when I'm drunk lol... I basically become more talkative, really giggly and laugh constantly! I often get a sore throat from talking so loudly and laughing so much. It's actually really embarrassing but I can't help it.
    Also I'm a lightweight so it doesn't take much to get me drunk!

ReputationRep:
    I think out loud.

ReputationRep:
    I get really horny.
    I also develop beer goggles.
    These 2 things are not a good combination.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.