It’s pre recorded not a person interviewing
6 questions in total I believe and no idea when we should hear back
PrittyVacant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Olivia2607)
I think they will take into consideration that you will be nervous. How many questions where there? And if you don’t mind me asking...what kind of questions? Did they say when you should hope to hear back if you’ve been successful or not? Thanks
Unsure if you’re talking to me or GloomyBear (I presume the latter)

Anyway, I haven’t had an interview invite yet - though it’s only been 2 working days since the closing date. Fingers crossed I hear back whether or not I’ve got an interview this week. Eek!
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
I really had hope that I might’ve heard re an interview (one way or other) for the work coach role in North East of UK, but haven’t heard a thing and portal is still showing as application received.. I think most people heard back within a few days of the closing date like most seem to have. Ah well.. back to the SW apps!
maximw1234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What did you all get in your test results?
Olivia2607
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by maximw1234)
I got 73% in the judgement one and 83% in the verbal. I applied for the Glasgow one, the closing date was Monday and my application status is displaying as application recieved. How did you score?
maximw1234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Olivia2607)
I got 73% in the judgement one and 83% in the verbal. I applied for the Glasgow one, the closing date was Monday and my application status is displaying as application recieved. How did you score?
I applied on Monday and scored 71% verbal and 46% Judgment test. Pretty annoyed at my self as I am usually good at these Judgement tests. I hope they look at my competencies as I have to spend a lot of time writing them up and might have a chance.
Last edited by maximw1234; 3 weeks ago
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
(Original post by maximw1234)
I got 85% in verbal and 50% in judgement.

Like you, I hope they look at the competencies as I also took my time writing those.
Pegleg02
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I only scored 44% in verbal and 50% in judgement. I applied around 2 weeks ago and not heard anything back so I’m thinking this may be why..
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pegleg02)
I only scored 44% in verbal and 50% in judgement. I applied around 2 weeks ago and not heard anything back so I’m thinking this may be why..
Nah don’t be disheartened. You’ve passed the scores needed to proceed to application stage. It does state in the feedback that scores are indicative of the test you took on that particular day, so I think as long as you’ve passed to proceed to application then they’ll consider it otherwise, if the scores weren’t high enough, why even let you proceed?

Which area did you apply for? Don’t think anyone that’s commented so far has applied to North East of UK.. so it’s possible other areas of the UK are ahead of NE campaign
Last edited by PrittyVacant; 2 weeks ago
Anisablue
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s right north central have done there interviews results come out Monday. So it does seem that nationally everyone is at different stages
I just found out this week that I’m on reserve list for north central and north east HO dwp
So basically I’ll be a manager if the work coaches but I’m not sure if they have put everyone on reserve until work coach recruitment is done . Was a bit disheartening as I scored well and put 10 locations so not sure what to think
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anisablue)
That’s right north central have done there interviews results come out Monday. So it does seem that nationally everyone is at different stages
I just found out this week that I’m on reserve list for north central and north east HO dwp
So basically I’ll be a manager if the work coaches but I’m not sure if they have put everyone on reserve until work coach recruitment is done . Was a bit disheartening as I scored well and put 10 locations so not sure what to think
When you refer to North East, do you mean as in Newcastle Upon Tyne North East? Or North East of wherever you are?

I get confused as I see posts re much further down south And they refer to North etc in terms of locations, but I don’t think they mean north of the UK!
Pegleg02
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PrittyVacant)
Nah don’t be disheartened. You’ve passed the scores needed to proceed to application stage. It does state in the feedback that scores are indicative of the test you took on that particular day, so I think as long as you’ve passed to proceed to application then they’ll consider it otherwise, if the scores weren’t high enough, why even let you proceed?

Which area did you apply for? Don’t think anyone that’s commented so far has applied to North East of UK.. so it’s possible other areas of the UK are ahead of NE campaign

Thanks 😊

Just have to wait it out and hope that they I get some sort of notification this week!

I applied for Glasgow and the closing date was Monday just past. When was the closing date for NE??
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
15/07 - so Wednesday last week. Starting to lose hope haha 😂

(Original post by Pegleg02)
Thanks 😊

Just have to wait it out and hope that they I get some sort of notification this week!

I applied for Glasgow and the closing date was Monday just past. When was the closing date for NE??
Anisablue
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
North east of England not were I am
So I believe northeast covers Newcastle , Hull, York them places
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
I emailed the recruitment address on the advert And I’ve had a reply saying the NE campaign is still at sift stage, so not all hope is lost!
Pegleg02
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is good news, Fingers crossed for you! 😊
Pegleg02
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone had any feedback yet?
Annhay
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve applied to the London recruitment and no still nothing. Also my test results have disappeared from the application centre! Anyone else?
Lusoli
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Annhay)
I’ve applied to the London recruitment and no still nothing. Also my test results have disappeared from the application centre! Anyone else?
Test results?
Pegleg02
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Annhay)
Do you mean the feedback section? I still have this when reviewing my application and can access my results from the verbal reasoning and judgment test.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (13)
19.12%
Better than expected (16)
23.53%
Worse than expected (39)
57.35%

Watched Threads