July 2020 DWP EO Work Coach Applications - North East

Watch
Olivia2607
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congrats to everyone that has got an email re an interview so far. Anyone from Glasgow got one yet?
Annhay
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DMula5055)
Was there an attachment in your
Hey yes there are 2 documents right at the bottom of the email, Explaining the interview process. Well done and good luck on the last stage
DMula5055
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Annhay)
Hey yes there are 2 documents right at the bottom of the email, Explaining the interview process. Well done and good luck on the last stage
I have the paperclip icon but no attachment. Weird.I'll probably have to email them
Ghosthunter101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Because it’s pre recorded and on the spot just worried I might stutter or say something stupid. Very nervous and don’t really know how to prepare for this! Good luck to all.
DMula5055
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ghosthunter101)
The scores weren’t amazing, 59 and 65. I can see people got way higher here around 70% and 80% which is very good. Yes in the email there is two attachments, one explaining the process of the interview and a guideline to the video process and another attachment explaining the ID verification needed for your application
Okay I definitely need to get them to send it to me again then.
I would say to just read the behaviours they will interview you on and have written examples ready for you to glance at if needed
Ghosthunter101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi all. If you go into the application it should show your feedback. I received a score for communicating and influencing however for the quality service section it says it hasn’t been assessed yet? Anyone else? Does anyone feel comfortable sharing their mark? Scoring guide for behaviours and technical skills1 - Not demonstrated2 - Minimal demonstration3 - Moderate demonstration4 - Acceptable demonstration5 - Good demonstration6 - Strong demonstration7 - Outstanding demonstration
DMula5055
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi.I read that they might only assess one question if they get too many applicants hence why it hasn’t been marked. I got a 4 for mine and got through to interview stage.
Ghosthunter101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DMula5055)
Hi.I read that they might only assess one question if they get too many applicants hence why it hasn’t been marked. I got a 4 for mine and got through to interview stage.
Ah okay. That makes sense then. Yep I got 4 too. Monday they should be sending locations. Which locations you hoping to get?
DMula5055
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ghosthunter101)
Ah okay. That makes sense then. Yep I got 4 too. Monday they should be sending locations. Which locations you hoping to get?
Im hoping for Redbridge. It’s right on my doorstep! So I won’t have to worry about travel money. What about you?
Ghosthunter101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah cool. Yeah the closer the better. Need to save money lol. Hoping to get Shepard’s Bush. With the pandemic going on I think it will be working from home role... I just don’t see job centres re opening any time soon...
makkurokurosuke
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone had the video interview yet? Any tips? I'm extremely nervous about how the software works, how many minutes we get for a prep and an answer, as I heard it starts recording automatically after 10 seconds? How many behaviour-based and strength questions will there be?
Pegleg02
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What was the closing date for London? I’ve still not heard back yet but I applied for Scotland vacancies. Wondering maybe if the London closing date was earlier than Scotland?
PrittyVacant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Interesting to know they’re scoring the competencies/behaviour questions as I’m sure I’ve read previous threads where they haven’t.

They take their sweet time though! Not enjoying the waiting game to hear back at all! I wonder how long it then takes to hear back after interviews too.

What was the closing date for the London campaign?
Anisablue
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
North central interview results been waiting 3 weeks nearly
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anisablue)
North central interview results been waiting 3 weeks nearly
That’s for HEO/HO roles though isn’t it?
Anisablue
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No the work coach one my partner applied
PrittyVacant
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anisablue)
No the work coach one my partner applied
Oh, so does north central include newcastle? I’m confused now...
Anisablue
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No that’s north east
North central is West Yorkshire so like around Leeds
Annhay
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi all I have received the link to the video interview, also received a survey for ID verification, but not received the location survey. It was confirmed we would receive today (in fridays email). Anyone else?
Sabahatif23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have received the same, but no location information/selection
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (13)
19.12%
Better than expected (16)
23.53%
Worse than expected (39)
57.35%

Watched Threads