The Student Room Group

want to be a paramedic, hate driving ???

I would love to be a paramedic in an ambulance when I'm older, and the gross stuff and the studying and the long hours doesn't bother me, the only thing that bothers me is the driving? I just don't trust myself to drive anything at all, let alone an ambulance, fast and under pressure! I'm 15 so I have a while yet before I have to decide this stuff, and obviously I've never driven a car before, but I just don't like the idea of driving on a road whatsoever because I lose attention so easily! Does anyone know how to be a paramedic and not drive, or have any advice surrounding driving and paramedicine?
Original post by basilpl4nt
I would love to be a paramedic in an ambulance when I'm older, and the gross stuff and the studying and the long hours doesn't bother me, the only thing that bothers me is the driving? I just don't trust myself to drive anything at all, let alone an ambulance, fast and under pressure! I'm 15 so I have a while yet before I have to decide this stuff, and obviously I've never driven a car before, but I just don't like the idea of driving on a road whatsoever because I lose attention so easily! Does anyone know how to be a paramedic and not drive, or have any advice surrounding driving and paramedicine?

Unicycle
Reply 2
Original post by Blueclueless
Unicycle

omg i never thought of that... thanks so much !!! xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest