NBA restart.....the Snitch line...policing ourselves during covid-19

Watch
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So despite averaging 60K covid-19 cases a day in the US.

In true trumpian fashion, the NBA must resume... Hence US NBA players have proceeded to a "Bubble" that's what you create when your developed nation....... Is too irresponsible to slow the spread of covid-19 the old fashioned patient way.

I would say undeveloped... But the facilties and daily testing of players is quite the infrastructure feat... So I'll allow it.

Anyways... There's a Snitch hotline for anyone leaving the "Bubble" 😅 😂 apparently player's are sneaking out to do god knows what with god knows whom... Or why....

Frankly if i was in a bubble in a state with 15K cases a day, i wouldn't leave said bubble... But what do you guy's think....

Is the bubble silly?
Should NBA players be snitching on themsleves?
Could this become an issue at UK uni's if going out or house parties are frowned upon at Uni's that may be in towns with lockdowns?

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-sn...er-violations/

PS the "bubble" is at Disneyland in Florida... The epicentre of covid-19. In an ill twist of fate also the place with the laxest restrictions allowing the "Bubble" to be possible.
Last edited by Realitysreflexx; 3 weeks ago
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Covid doesn't really affect the young. Covid is rampant in non-socially compliant countries like the US or countries with weak or disjointed leadership like the US and Brazil.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
17.8%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.75%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed