The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jennyng2000
im not sure however bad another person is it is worth bringing yourself down to their level just to get 'revenge' its not very emotionally healthy

Yeah you do have a point there! But still its more of a personal thing, some people, such as I would prefer to gain revenge, others are more peaceful..

and its with all DUE respect, not do :smile:

OH! RIGHT! sorry! :blushing:
Ooops!
If you try to humiliate him, he will find ways to humiliate you as well, just leave it.

Failing let, tell him he has an STD.
say you're pregnant and ask when you can get married cause your parents are quite traditional (might help if your dad was in on this one, could make it MUCH more amusing). then phone his other girlfriends and ask if they got chlamydia from him too because he's the only one you could have gotten it from?
Reply 43
I had the same suggestions as cheese_fondue. :p:
Reply 44
Just break up with him. Why bother with all this childish, tit-for-tat bull?

Revenge will at best make you look like a bitch, and at worst encourage him to do something worse as revenge for your revenge.
Reply 45
crazyhelicopter
DO you know the other girls? Do they know about you?

If the answer to both is yes, and they are also unhappy with it, I would suggest meeting in a very public place, getting there a bit late, so you can guarantee he is there and then walking in arm in arm with the other 2

Even though i suggest you break up with him just normally.

This sounds pretty dam funny and extremely humiliating!
i just read a few post and i can see that from the first page to the last page it has "developed" so to speak lol
Yeah i think if you have had sex with the mofo then say that you think you have HIV. i know that if ever heard those words i would be scared for months before i went to check!
haha let us know how it goes!x
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.:yep: Really though, if you do end up humiliating him he probably will do the same back to you, and before you know it it will turn into some childish fight. I suggest (like half the people in this thread) to just break up with him normally.
get over it
in modern word its normal for more than two people to be a part of same relationship
Bravery
Get naked pictures of him, then post them around school/college/uni

Yeah do that this way there would be even more girls chasing him :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending