Danny da don
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I have been told my insaurance will be cancelled in 6 days (20th july) and I'm trying to go on to the insaurance online portal but dont have the cancel button is it possible for me to cancel it before they do? I had 1 claim which one non fault which I put and 1 accident non fault which was just a notification I didnt have the option to put it on the insaurance quote. So I send my 8 year ncb and they said due to the fact you didnt put the crash as a notification we will therefore be cancelling ur insurance does anyone have any clues? Thanks
Last edited by Danny da don; 3 months ago
Joshkav
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Danny da don)
Hi, I have been told my insaurance will be cancelled in 6 days (20th july) and I'm trying to go on to the insaurance online portal but dont have the cancel button is it possible for me to cancel it before they do? They have misunderstood my ncb history and decided to cancel it but can anyone help? Btw I'm still in the cooling off period.
Yes, you can cancel before they do, just ring up and cancel instead. If you don't do it before the 20th July, you will have to declare that you have had your insurance cancelled for the next couple of years. Which will increases your premium drastically.

I don't see how the insurance company could of misunderstood your ncb history, they go off what you have told them.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Danny da don)
They have misunderstood my ncb history
Really..? Was it written in Ancient Hebrew or something then?

If you can still cancel the policy (you'll need to pay a fee, probably) then cancel it before they do, as Joshkav has already suggested. That's not to say it won't have been already listed as application fraud, if you've claimed a NCB which you either don't have, don't have as many years as you've listed or are trying to use a NCB twice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads