Failed a module. Watch

Alex-k
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey,

I just finished my first year studying Law and got back from a road trip today only to discover that I failed my Tort law exam by 2% and that my resit for the exam was yesterday morning.
I passed all my other modules and the coursework for Tort was fine, just fluffed up the exam. I'm really worried that I'm going to be kicked out of Uni though.
lazza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did you not check your results when they were released??
otu1987
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your an idiot. Simple as. I'm glad you failed. Bit arrogant to assume you'd passed?
reductio
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by otu1987)
Your an idiot. Simple as. I'm glad you failed. Bit arrogant to assume you'd passed?
*You're
brokenangel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Id ring the uni now if its open or first thing tomorrow
jennipenny
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OP - get in touch with your personal tutor or course leader as a matter of urgency and ask them what is likely to happen. You could usefully go through your own degree regulations and the university's general regulations to find out quite how serious this is - you need to find out how many times you can resit a module (I'd expect missing the resit exam equals a second failure so you better hope they allow a third chance) and whether you can progress to the next year carrying a fail or not.
animals
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
talk to your uni as soon as possible and explain what happened.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.24%
No (203)
72.76%

Watched Threads