“Glamour“ muscles (arms etc)

Watch
tetris179
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Sorry, but this is an awful workout that I'm assuming you created yourself. Rule #1: NEVER put together your own workout as a beginner when you don't know what you're doing, you end up with something like this that's completely imbalanced, poor push-pull balance etc.

Try this maybe https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4853194
and FFS don't skip legs, you'll regret it in the long run, if this is something you keep up in the long run.
how do you think i should make up for the workouts that require a bench and the leg preses etc?
I really don't have the funds to go to gym at this point in time and i don't have a bench at home, only dumbbells and barbell.
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tetris179)
how do you think i should make up for the workouts that require a bench and the leg preses etc?
I really don't have the funds to go to gym at this point in time and i don't have a bench at home, only dumbbells and barbell.
Perhaps you could follow a bodyweight routine like the r/bodyweightfitness' recommended routine.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tetris179)
No way you can expand your selection of home equipment? When I first started lifting I had a fold-out bench from Argos that tucked into my wardrobe when not in use, and I trained in my bedroom. You don't need much space. Also had one of those "door gym" pullup bars. You can also buy squat stands for home use, or failing that just do dumbbell work like dumbbell squats, goblet squats, and dumbbell variants of the deadlifts etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (191)
33.28%
Receiving them online / by email (288)
50.17%
I still don't know (95)
16.55%

Watched Threads