Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was told off by the people at the pedia for editing Deborah Meaden, of Dragons' Den fame.

I put that 'Meaden is a keen investor in gender re-allignment surgery and is rumoured to have gone through the procedure herself'.

I guess it was a little too believable.

Here's a REAL one.

I didn't do it, and I'm glad that I screenshotted it because it's gone now

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngs)
    I was told off by the people at the pedia for editing Deborah Meaden, of Dragons' Den fame.

I put that 'Meaden is a keen investor in gender re-allignment surgery and is rumoured to have gone through the procedure herself'.

I guess it was a little too believable.
    :rofl:
    rep!

ReputationRep:
    There was one on there that said that Shaun Williamson, barry off eastenders, was a pineapple. But it has been changed

ReputationRep:
    Vandalising Wiki is always funny, as long as the material is actually humourous.

...*cough* Not that I condone vandalising Wiki or anything...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    You utter *******s. If you vandalise Wiki, what're GCSE students going to base their essays on? Selfish gits.

ReputationRep:
    Once put this on the Offa's Dyke page:

'''Offa's Dyke''' (in [[Welsh language|Welsh]], ''Clawdd Offa'')is a moist, slightly overgrown mossy area. It has been explored extensively by many men, and has unfortunately been widened by repeated entry from tourists. Despite slight fishy smell, it's still one of the most popular dykes in Wales after that bird in torchwood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Did you even read the OP? :indiff:
    Are you wanting to say you disagree with my post?

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered to get the link (sorry) but for Mike Tyson someone changed 'rape' to 'made a sexy time.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    My school's IP got banned from Wikipedia
    Haha, ours too! :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Unk)
    It isn't the vandalising I intended to be funny, just the edits themselves.
    Well, they aren't. :p:

Vandalising Wikipedia is quite funny sometimes actually because that website, in itself, is an insult to the intelligence of anybody who actually trusts what it says anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celifein)
    You utter *******s. If you vandalise Wiki, what're GCSE students going to base their essays on? Selfish gits.
    I used some of Wikipedia for my AS English Lit coursework, and got 81/90

*ducks*

I also used a couple references from Wiki in my A2 English coursework too.

ReputationRep:
    haha I love it when wiki edits stay for ages. Mine is still there haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    Once put this on the Offa's Dyke page:

''Offa's Dyke''' (in [[Welsh language|Welsh]], ''Clawdd Offa'')is a moist, slightly overgrown mossy area. It has been explored extensively by many men, and has unfortunately been widened by repeated entry from tourists. Despite slight fishy smell, it's still one of the most popular dykes in Wales after that bird in torchwood.
    Haha, brilliant! Rep coming your way.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.