HeLp!? deadline for tution fee LOAN gone! late decision made to get loan! Watch

Misc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
hey guys, im applying for ONLY a tution fee loan (no grants or maintanence loan) just now, as my decision to get a loan was just made recently.

my uni requires proof of whose responsible for payin fees (LA) when i go to enroll during (22 sept - 29th).

i am goin to hand in my form direct to the LEA by hand and when im there shall i ask whether or not i will get a letter from the SLC confirming im gettin a loan by the 22nd sept?

The loan probably won't get paid to the uni by this time so should ask the LA to send me ( or the uni) a letter saying i have applied for a loan.

thanks!
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It'll be ok just explain that you applied for your loan late.
The university wont get their payment late because they dont get it until feb anway by which time all forms will have been processed
Misc
Rep:
?
(Original post by red_Rose)
It'll be ok just explain that you applied for your loan late.
The university wont get their payment late because they dont get it until feb anway by which time all forms will have been processed
oo okay! thank alot! but will the SLC send me a letter of confirmation by the 22nd of sept u think?
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not too sure, i'd imagine you'll have had some sort of letter by september, and probably quicker as you only want the tuition fee loan.
Misc
Rep:
?
okay, thanks red_rose!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (9)
37.5%
No (15)
62.5%

Watched Threads