University of Wolverhampton Application Essay Request

Watch
summer.AG
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I don't understand whether the question means accounts or accountants; 'What role do financial accounts play in the management of business organisations?'
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by summer.AG)
I don't understand whether the question means accounts or accountants; 'What role do financial accounts play in the management of business organisations?'
I think if it states 'financial accounts' it means financial accounts rather than financial accountants.
summer.AG
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajj2000)
I think if it states 'financial accounts' it means financial accounts rather than financial accountants.
thank you but i couldn't find any information about financial accounts
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by summer.AG)
thank you but i couldn't find any information about financial accounts
perhaps try googling statutory accounts instead and see what you find.
summer.AG
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajj2000)
perhaps try googling statutory accounts instead and see what you find.
everything i found was about financial accountants not financial accounts
ROC10
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe try “accounts” more generally or “financial statements”. Financial accounts are those that must be prepared on an annual basis and filed with Companies House. The only other real ‘type’ of accounts are management accounts which are not legally required to be prepared and are not filed. Many organisations do prepare them though as they are useful internally for the purposes of planning, budgeting and control.
summer.AG
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROC10)
Maybe try “accounts” more generally or “financial statements”. Financial accounts are those that must be prepared on an annual basis and filed with Companies House. The only other real ‘type’ of accounts are management accounts which are not legally required to be prepared and are not filed. Many organisations do prepare them though as they are useful internally for the purposes of planning, budgeting and control.
thank you so much .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (179)
58.88%
No they should not (90)
29.61%
Abstain (35)
11.51%

Watched Threads