Neervana12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What way is better receiving results by email or envelope?!!!!!
aamy12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sign up for mySQA and you can choose to get them delivered by text and email as well as certificate. If you do sign up for text and/or email you will still get your result certificate. I'm getting mine by all 3, as are most of the people at my school but the deadline for mySQA is today at 5pm I think so sign up asap. Good luck
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Neervana12)
What way is better receiving results by email or envelope?!!!!!
Everyone will get them by post as standard, but beyond that, it's really a case of personal preference! I chose not to get mine by text/email, as it didn't feel like it would feel 'real' that way, but it did mean I had to wait a few hours longer than everyone else!

Today is the last day to register for text/email results (you need to register & activate on mySQA by 5pm!), so if you can't make a decision, you could always register and then switch your phone/computer off the night before if you decide you want to find out by post later
pineapplepink
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
Everyone will get them by post as standard, but beyond that, it's really a case of personal preference! I chose not to get mine by text/email, as it didn't feel like it would feel 'real' that way, but it did mean I had to wait a few hours longer than everyone else!

Today is the last day to register for text/email results (you need to register & activate on mySQA by 5pm!), so if you can't make a decision, you could always register and then switch your phone/computer off the night before if you decide you want to find out by post later
Yeah last year I didn't want them by text/email because I just didn't think it was the same lol but I have registered this year because they advised you did that because of corona in case it affected the postal service. However, if my post comes as normal then I will still wait for it that way rather than turning on my phone! I don't think it feels official otherwise:lol:
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by pineapplepink)
Yeah last year I didn't want them by text/email because I just didn't think it was the same lol but I have registered this year because they advised you did that because of corona in case it affected the postal service. However, if my post comes as normal then I will still wait for it that way rather than turning on my phone! I don't think it feels official otherwise:lol:
That sounds like a good plan so you have a 'just in case' :yep: Hopefully all will be ok with the post though
pineapplepink
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
That sounds like a good plan so you have a 'just in case' :yep: Hopefully all will be ok with the post though
Yep:crossedf:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
38.75%
Take autumn exams (77)
32.08%
Look for a job (7)
2.92%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.33%
Take a year out (40)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
6.25%

Watched Threads