losing virginity on holiday?? (camping)(f)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
so im a girl, and I've done stuff with guys before but never actually lost my virginity, (although I could have with a particular guy I didn't want to then). I feel ready to have sex and I want to lose my virginity, but I'm not really wanting a relationship right now (no real reason). I'm going on holiday camping soon (only for 3 days), so would I be able to lose my virginity there if I meet a guy I like? (as in is that likely to happen)
Imamesshelp
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so im a girl, and I've done stuff with guys before but never actually lost my virginity, (although I could have with a particular guy I didn't want to then). I feel ready to have sex and I want to lose my virginity, but I'm not really wanting a relationship right now (no real reason). I'm going on holiday camping soon (only for 3 days), so would I be able to lose my virginity there if I meet a guy I like? (as in is that likely to happen)
haha its pretty unlikely but no one knows what the future holds!
Anonymous #1
also, would I end up with my friends thinking of me as jay from the inbetweeners? (thinking I'm lying)
Imamesshelp
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
also, would I end up with my friends thinking of me as jay from the inbetweeners? (thinking I'm lying)
It shouldn’t matter what people think if you really want smthing
Last edited by Imamesshelp; 6 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I really don't think this is the best way to go about losing your virginity. There is no rush, just wait until you find someone you actually want to have sex with. I remember feeling so much prefer at 16 as everyone seemed to be having sex, then I went to uni and realised loads of people were still virgins, or had regretted rushing into it. There will always be those few who do have sex at a young age. Being a virgin becomes far less of a big deal when you're older!
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Plus, first times can be particularly uncomfortable and awkward. Do you really want that with a stranger?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Imamesshelp)
It shouldn’t matter what people think if you really want smthing
true. idk if it will happen though because is it actually that likely??
Anonymous #1
Plus, first times can be particularly uncomfortable and awkward. Do you really want that with a stranger?
that's sort of why I'd prefer it with a stranger because then I don't have to see them after the holiday, instead of someone from my college or something I end up seeing every day afterwards for class (i dont go college lol it was just an example)
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
holiday camping?? how old are you
Anonymous #1
I really don't think this is the best way to go about losing your virginity. There is no rush, just wait until you find someone you actually want to have sex with. I remember feeling so much prefer at 16 as everyone seemed to be having sex, then I went to uni and realised loads of people were still virgins, or had regretted rushing into it. There will always be those few who do have sex at a young age. Being a virgin becomes far less of a big deal when you're older!
no but I'm not worried about it being a big deal or anything, the point is I don't think it is a big deal so I want to do it. also I'm not rushing into it Ive done stuff before
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hannah0505)
holiday camping?? how old are you
lmao its just like 3 days with my family because we can't go abroad because of corona we're going to a cottage for a week as well later this summer it's just a family holiday thing lmao
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
lmao its just like 3 days with my family because we can't go abroad because of corona we're going to a cottage for a week as well later this summer it's just a family holiday thing lmao
Alright but how old are you bcos you seem quite young
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Losing your virginity on a family holiday seems pretty bold! Who are you imagining meeting on this trip if you are just away with family. Are there other families there too?
Vapordave
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Losing your virginity to a stranger you'll never see again in a tent(?) is bound to be awkward and uncomfortable.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Can you give us an idea how old you are and we will be able to advise a little better?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
The fact that you come on here to ask a question like this says you aren't ready to have sex because you're not mature enought to consider all the possibilities and consequences for yourself.

You're a virgin, so what? It's not a big deal being one; it's a far bigger deal losing your virginity, so don't rush into it and save it for a caring relationship.
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Remember sound travels when in a tent.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Ok, so I'm guessing you are not keen on sharing your age, which is fine.
I'd you think there is any chance it will happen, please be safe and take condoms. Get some lubricant too, it will make the whole experience less horrific.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (266)
56.48%
I don't have everything I need (205)
43.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed