alevel20203
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I am considering studying Marketing at university, but I've been told it's quite narrow. From that, I have found out I can do a joint degree. does anyone know of a marketing degree that includes media? I am aware of one in London but that is very far from me
National Careers Service
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by alevel20203)
I am considering studying Marketing at university, but I've been told it's quite narrow. From that, I have found out I can do a joint degree. does anyone know of a marketing degree that includes media? I am aware of one in London but that is very far from me
Marketing as a subject in itself is still a common degree but, yes, lots of universities now offer more specific variations on it depending on the type of role or industry you'd like to work in. For example you can do marketing with things like economics, business, communications, advertising and management for if you want to get into specific roles. If you wanted to go down the media route, that would be either digital marketing or marketing and media communications, which you can see at a range on universities on the UCAS course search... digital.ucas.com/search

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Mark
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (403)
56.36%
I don't have everything I need (312)
43.64%

Watched Threads