kingyii1997
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Did anyone have a meeting with the ICC before? What will happen during the meeting? I declared an academic offence, and I was told to have a meeting with them.
james_law2.0
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've no experience of this but from a face value point of view, they are going to want to know the circumstances around the offence, why you did what you did, and to determine whether this is going to bear any problems further down the line.

Academic offences are offences of dishonesty and dishonesty is very much a trait they do not want in a barrister. Just be honest and do not try to worm your way out of this. It would be good to show what you have learnt from this and how you have progressed on from this situation.
kingyii1997
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by james_law2.0)
I've no experience of this but from a face value point of view, they are going to want to know the circumstances around the offence, why you did what you did, and to determine whether this is going to bear any problems further down the line.

Academic offences are offences of dishonesty and dishonesty is very much a trait they do not want in a barrister. Just be honest and do not try to worm your way out of this. It would be good to show what you have learnt from this and how you have progressed on from this situation.
Thank you for that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (180)
24.69%
Better than expected (147)
20.16%
Worse than expected (402)
55.14%

Watched Threads