Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBillyBrownx)
    Did you wear the ones in the photo from American Apparel?!
    I really want a pair now!!

...i have a pair of those from american apparel as well - they are not latex - just shiny wet look lycra. i wear these loads and they are fine to wear all day no problem.

the ones i wore yesterday are actually latex (as in a sort of rubber):p: - not so easy to wear or get into! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophietrophy)
    ...i have a pair of those from american apparel as well - they are not latex - just shiny wet look lycra. i wear these loads and they are fine to wear all day no problem.

the ones i wore yesterday are actually latex (as in a sort of rubber):p: - not so easy to wear or get into! lol
    Ah okay. I love them! I really want a pair.

Haha awww... What colour are they?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Ive just come across this thread lol.
    I got some latex (not proper latex though) leggings from Asos a few months ago, and I was shocked. Not what I really expected, but very nice to wear. They had a different material on the inside, so easy to get on and off.

When I opened the parcel I couldnt believe what I had done. But once I tried them on I fell in love, but not enough to go out in them lol.
    I have been out in them a lot since, and get some amazing looks. You can get anything from the guys by wearing them out .

I was out in my local bar the other week and saw a girl in proper latex/ PVC leggings, which looked AMAZING. Looked like someone had painted them on hehe.
    I decided I wanted some, and went and got some + the needed polish to make them shine.
    Like people say, its very unusual rubbing your own legs. They looked unreal at the end, kinda painted on, not your own legs kinda feel. Very strange at first.
    I have worn them around the house many times to try and break them in. Went to a shop about 3 mins walk away from my house, and tried to walk extremelly quickly to stop anyone from recognising me. Didnt work as I saw my friend who looked shocked, but agreed they were stunning.
    Ive worn them out once, in a very dark place and got a lot of attention.

Ive just ordered a full PVC catsuit (cost £140) on the internet. Similar to the one Britney wore in her video. My friend was wearing one last year for a fancy dress party and she looked fab. I decided after my last puchase that I needed this as well . Waiting for arrival of this item, and cant wait.

Latex/ PVC looks hot as anything, but you need loada confidence and a great figure to pull it off.
    Everyone should give it a go and go out a least once in them. If it doesnt work out then just dont wear them again.
    My mates took the P out of me all night, then when I wore them again they got a bit bored. Since then 2 have gone and got wet look leggings, and one a similar pair of my latex ones from Asos. So who's the one laughing now.

I will update on the catuit when its received!!!
    x

ReputationRep:
    I adore latex leggins ;-)
    Fair enough they are quite tight but the look, feel, smell and touch are to die for ;-).
    I even wear them to work under my uniform ;-)

ReputationRep:
    im a man and i thin people who wear them look hot i would like to try a pair myself as i like to cross dress

ReputationRep:
    would say that they are comfortable to wear all day, they look good, some people like them some people don't

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.