Scroll to see replies

Tam_Diman
I just got an offer for Law :yeah:

Waheyy! Congratulations!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Anybody got a letter about their applicant open day? I received one today for the 28th Feb, which I can't go to, though I went to one last year so I know what It'll be about etc.
Joe
Joe Harris
Anybody got a letter about their applicant open day? I received one today for the 28th Feb, which I can't go to, though I went to one last year so I know what It'll be about etc.
Joe

I haven't heard anything from them, just my offer letter and a thing about bursaries etc. I've confirmed them as my firm now anyway.
Reply 123
yesss
just got accepted on law
so will be there in september!!!!!
sonic786a
yesss
just got accepted on law
so will be there in september!!!!!

:five: I might see you there... depending on if I go there...
Reply 125
it was my first choice and offer unconditiional so will defo be there. im like a kid but cant wait to leave the job lol
ya sill deciding .....
Is anyone here a prospect or actual BSc Computer Science student at Lincoln University?

I'm currently deciding between Lincoln, De Montfort (Leiciester) and Plymouth.
Any feedback given is appreciated :smile:
imoneofthem
Is anyone here a prospect or actual BSc Computer Science student at Lincoln University?

Visit them all sit down and do pros/cons and make your decision then porbably the best way to do it but Lincoln is great I live here so if you want to know anything just ask =]
I've visited all 5 universities, listed the pros and cons of each one and also have a girlfriend who wishes to study BA Drama this year.

I just need to know more about the Computer Science course which the universities offer and any benefits they can offer me.
Reply 129
imoneofthem

I've applied for Computer Science and i'm deciding between Lincoln, Plymouth and UEA at the moment.

My brother is in his final year of Computer Information Systems at Lincoln and he seems to enjoy it.
S.G.C
I've applied for Computer Science and i'm deciding between Lincoln, Plymouth and UEA at the moment.

My brother is in his final year of Computer Information Systems at Lincoln and he seems to enjoy it.

UEA!
If it's one university I regret not adding onto my list it's UEA because the course looks good as well as the optional modules.

I'd recommend (providing you haven't already done so) that you attend an open day at all 3 different universities to develop an idea of where you're going.

Keep in touch and let me know of your thoughts and decision making :smile:
Reply 131
hi all.
ben1262
hi all.

Helloooooo! Looking forward to coming to Lincoln? :biggrin:
Reply 133
hi guys. i applied to do the certificate in health science b790 course. i havent heard anything yert but am just wondering where all of you are going to stay in the first year as i am worrying about accomodation. i looked at pavillions but £85 seems like a fair bit - at southampton it's about £70 for the same thing and also im worried that there wont be many freshers in pavillions.junxion etc
gm88
hi guys. i applied to do the certificate in health science b790 course. i havent heard anything yert but am just wondering where all of you are going to stay in the first year as i am worrying about accomodation. i looked at pavillions but £85 seems like a fair bit - at southampton it's about £70 for the same thing and also im worried that there wont be many freshers in pavillions.junxion etc

I'm off to Junxions.
courts for me
every fresher i've heard is going to pavillions/junxions...I'm worried i'll be the only one in the university accom...courts is it?
Reply 137
Courts is ONLY for freshers :wink:
Reply 138
Coming up from n.ldn to do computer games production @ lincoln, starting in september, can't wait! will be in the courts as long as they take me, im gna organise so many parties 1st year people wont know what hit em :biggrin:
Bazzaaaa
Coming up from n.ldn to do computer games production @ lincoln, starting in september, can't wait! will be in the courts as long as they take me, im gna organise so many parties 1st year people wont know what hit em :biggrin:

I'll organise more :p: :p: And what's n.ldn? North London?

Latest