Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He is a straight up player. I find this very ironic and I am still having problems believing it but on an intellectual level there is no other explanation. If things don't make sense they probably aren't true. I would know. He is technically still my boyfriend since every time I try to break up with him he finds some way to make me feel like a jerk and then feel sorry for him.

Let me just start from the beginning. He so anxiously wanted to meet up with me and on the first date he actually wanted to do sexual stuff. Ironically after that he didn't at all. Not to mention the fact that the following date was about a week later and he had kept making excuses as to why he couldn't make it or even have time to talk to me on skype or msn. I later found out that contradictory to his profile he DOES do weed, which apparently he has agreed to stop. I don't believe that for one second. After that I went away on vacation for three weeks. I only signed onto msn a few times needless to say. But he was so defensive in that he opened the conversations by giving excuses for why he hasn't been online, even though I hadnt been online (either). He promised to see me when I got back from vacation and 3 days in a row he gives me excuses. The day we were supposed to see each other (our first monthaversary) he said the party he had to go to had been moved from the day before (sunday) to monday. And on tuesday he said "at the party the day before yesterday". The following day he was "sick" but he nevertheless went to "boxing" (which I dont even believe he does since he is such a weakling) followed by attending a fancy party with his parents in MY town (he lives in etobicoke - I HAVE been to his house - and I live in Oakville). Today I hear from him that driving back from the party (alone since his parents were gonna stay late and take a cab) he got into a car accident in which he totalled his parents' honda pilot and put a guy in the hospital.

Okay I just called his house and spoke to his mother. The car accident part is true. The whole thing about going to a party with his parents was not. Turns out he went with his friends. Okay so the car accident thing is real but he is still a liar. Omg this is so bad. I can't break up with him NOW! He is apparently in immense physical pain! And he is totally drugged up! I can't badger him now! What am I to do.....?

Anyone got any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Wait till he's better then ditch him quick smart. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I know. In the meantime I WILL get back out there. I am going to have to in order to ease the pain.

ReputationRep:
    Dump the git!

He's clearly avoiding you in every way, shape and form. How can you even want to be with someone who doesnt even want to talk to you?

He clearly doesnt give a damn about you so why should you give a damn about him? Dump him whilst hes in pain - all the more fun for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarzbabe)
    Dump the git!

He's clearly avoiding you in every way, shape and form. How can you even want to be with someone who doesnt even want to talk to you?

He clearly doesnt give a damn about you so why should you give a damn about him? Dump him whilst hes in pain - all the more fun for you.
    Uberlolz. Cruel, but hey, he's been cruel too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have a better idea. Why don't I call his house and talk to his mother again. I think he lied about being out to his parents

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's any need for you to make things worse for him than they already are. If you don't care what happens to him then just cut him from your life. You don't owe him anything (from what I gather).

ReputationRep:
    why dont you let him ejaculate on your face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiIB-er)
    I have a better idea. Why don't I call his house and talk to his mother again. I think he lied about being out to his parents
    That is lame! Tbh, if hes rebelling and lying about where he is, i don't think a little telling off from his parents is going to bother him.

You need to dump him, stop holding on to something that isnt even there!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. The only thing is I fear if I try to talk to him on the phone he will just sweet talk me again
    this time it is going to be IM only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdragonthegreat)
    why dont you let him ejaculate on your face?
    I don't understand. And before today I probably would have

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. The only thing is I fear if I try to talk to him on the phone he will just sweet talk me again
    No, by "cut him from your life" I mean- why bother even telling him?

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk to him.. or IM him.. Grab every single entity of guts you have and tell him to his face..
    I dont care ur in the hospital, u deserve it for lieing to me, we are through!!! you freakin ***HOLE!

You gotta be tough and ignore the sweet talk!

ReputationRep:
    Not worth it. Don't give in. Seems like a persistant liar to me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.