The Student Room Group

I spread rumours about my friend when she left, she's coming back now

Scroll to see replies

I did just that i mentioned it in the posts above x
You can’t use social anxiety as an excuse because that has absolutely nothing to do with being horrible and spreading rumours. It seems like you’re only worried because there will be consequences. Did you feel guilty before you knew she was coming back?
Original post by YaliaV
You can’t use social anxiety as an excuse because that has absolutely nothing to do with being horrible and spreading rumours. It seems like you’re only worried because there will be consequences. Did you feel guilty before you knew she was coming back?

Uhh yeah I briefly apologized b4 i knew she came back but i properly apologized yesterday and she forgave me
Original post by Anonymous
Idk what to do. I told her I spread some stuff and that I'm sorry

You've admitted what you did wrong and you apologised - that's all you can do.

If she comes to you and asks about a specific rumour and if you started it, be honest and say yes. Transparency is the best route.
Reply 24
"My friend" ... clearly she isn't your mate if you are spreading **** about her. You only have yourself to blame tbh.

Imagine pandering to a bunch of bullies just to impress them and now you're upset that said bullies will shaft you over when she gets back...

My tiny violin doesn't play for people who encourage bullying.... especially homophobic bullying. :nopity:
Original post by FRS500
"My friend" ... clearly she isn't your mate if you are spreading **** about her. You only have yourself to blame tbh.

Imagine pandering to a bunch of bullies just to impress them and now you're upset that said bullies will shaft you over when she gets back...

My tiny violin doesn't play for people who encourage bullying.... especially homophobic bullying. :nopity:

How am i homophobic. I'm literally a closeted bisexual?? Also this happened nearly 2 years ago when i was 12/13 now i'm nearly 15 and i regret what I did. I know what I did is horrible but you dont have to judge me... also when i apologized she said it was fine because she would do the same thing so...
Reply 26
How am i homophobic. I'm literally a closeted bisexual?? Also this happened nearly 2 years ago when i was 12/13 now i'm nearly 15 and i regret what I did. I know what I did is horrible but you dont have to judge me... also when i apologized she said it was fine because she would do the same thing so...

Anonymous
Basically my friend left my school when I was in year 8, and I stupidly and unfortunately told people some of her secrets (I told them about her being bi, and smoking etc). I regret doing this so much and I wish I valued her friendship rather than seeking popularity and laughing with the people that bullied so they stop bullying me.

You literally outed her sexuality to impress bullies. I don't know how this isn't clear to you?

Anonymous
I know what I did is horrible but you dont have to judge me..

Oh the irony.
I don't want to seem snakey or anything like that. I really wish I didn't spread anything but there is no going back and I don't know what to do. It will be so awkward and weird and uncomfortable so I need advice ASAP (btw I know im horrible but please don't judge)

It is kind of snakey either way yeah. The best thing you can do is be honest, which you said that you have. Just don't do it again really.
Original post by FRS500
You literally outed her sexuality to impress bullies. I don't know how this isn't clear to you?

Oh the irony.

It is kind of snakey either way yeah. The best thing you can do is be honest, which you said that you have. Just don't do it again really.

I already apologised and she said she would do the same thing herself. I know what i did was horrible but i would never do it again...
Whatever

I feel like this is a troll
I feel like this is a troll

I'm not a troll???
Big up NDL was a great day to be a part of the summer of summer school and summer school year in summer and I hope 🤞 is a good weekend for us to get to my the first one in the year I have to go to pick it up and then I can take a ride to the park with you I have to go home and get a few minutes to do a little thing and I’ll be there in the afternoon I hope 🤞 was the day I got to work and I’m going to go get medicine and I’ll be home in about an hour’s I was thinking 💭 was you a day off
Reply 31
Big up NDL was a great day to be a part of the summer of summer school and summer school year in summer and I hope 🤞 is a good weekend for us to get to my the first one in the year I have to go to pick it up and then I can take a ride to the park with you I have to go home and get a few minutes to do a little thing and I’ll be there in the afternoon I hope 🤞 was the day I got to work and I’m going to go get medicine and I’ll be home in about an hour’s I was thinking 💭 was you a day off

What 😂😂
Reply 32
She replied and we forgave eachother

thats good news. Now you can move forward in a positive way.
She made fun of me and isolated me from all my other friends. And yeah I agree with what you said

well you both sound as bad as eachother tbh. best thing to do is just stay out of her way. i don't see why she would want to be friends wiht you after you betrayed her trust you know? i think you should just both move on and find new friends because you both sound like quite toxic people.
change schools would be the most effective but you can definitely make it up to her.
Original post by Plot_twistyboi
change schools would be the most effective but you can definitely make it up to her.

i cant do that
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
well you both sound as bad as eachother tbh. best thing to do is just stay out of her way. i don't see why she would want to be friends wiht you after you betrayed her trust you know? i think you should just both move on and find new friends because you both sound like quite toxic people.

I was 12/13 when i did that im now 15 and changed
I was 12/13 when i did that im now 15 and changed

well in that case, maybe try and talk to her and see how she feels
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
well in that case, maybe try and talk to her and see how she feels

I did. its says in the posts above

Rashkovsky can be broken out if you got the right squad gym

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending