Iqra0903
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Can someone who did Alevels History guide me please! I have 3 months to complete the ehole Alevels history syllabus. I have no idea how many exams this subject has nor do I know its structure. I am aiming to atleast score a B. I am a student from Pakistan. Please guide me accordingly. Thank you
username5346840
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
focus more on structuring your essays rather than content, 75% of the marks are based on structure. It it's not written right they'll heavily penalise you more than not knowing exact dates
neko no basu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Iqra0903)
Can someone who did Alevels History guide me please! I have 3 months to complete the ehole Alevels history syllabus. I have no idea how many exams this subject has nor do I know its structure. I am aiming to atleast score a B. I am a student from Pakistan. Please guide me accordingly. Thank you
Which exam board are you doing? Have you looked at any past papers/examiner's report? They're quite helpful, especially since structure and analysis is key to scoring good marks.

You should be able to find how many exams you have on the exam board website too.

Hope that helps
Iqra0903
Rep:
?
Im doing Cambridge International Examination. I haven't looked at the past papers or the examiners report but ill look into it. Thank you for this tip😊
Iqra0903
Rep:
?
What book would you suggest?
BrDy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Iqra0903)
What book would you suggest?
The textbooks or revision guides for your modules and exam board are normally a good bet, e.g. look up CIE a-level history [module name] have you decided on your modules yet?
Iqra0903
Rep:
?
Not yet. Im getting really disheartened at this point😞. I also have maths and economics and i need to make up my decision today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (334)
55.57%
I don't have everything I need (267)
44.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed