**urgent** student finance funding question

Watch this thread
hardcoreabzii
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you for reading my messsage -

I have received an offer for the Physician Associate course at the University of Wolverhampton. This is a PGDip and not a MSc (it can be topped up to a masters but only later).

I am trying to apply for student finance funding but I cannot seem to do this?

A Masters is 180 credits but the PGDip is 120 credits. Student finance is not allowing me to submit an application.

I do not currently hold a postgraduate qualification for your information

URGENTLY need some advice and help. starting to panic.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hardcoreabzii)
Thank you for reading my messsage -

I have received an offer for the Physician Associate course at the University of Wolverhampton. This is a PGDip and not a MSc (it can be topped up to a masters but only later).

I am trying to apply for student finance funding but I cannot seem to do this?

A Masters is 180 credits but the PGDip is 120 credits. Student finance is not allowing me to submit an application.

I do not currently hold a postgraduate qualification for your information

URGENTLY need some advice and help. starting to panic.
Hi, this course is not on the database therefore not eligible for funding. You can't apply for postgraduate funding for a course that isn't a full masters and it's not on the database so doesn't attract undergraduate funding. You will need to self fund this course.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (27)
35.53%
The paper was reasonable (27)
35.53%
Not feeling great about that exam... (15)
19.74%
It was TERRIBLE (7)
9.21%

Watched Threads