Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this goes here or in H&R, it's silly but I need to arse about and cheer up for a sec.

Right, when peeing do you lower the trousers beneath the cheeks or just open the front part?

ReputationRep:
    Open the fly at the front.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you actually lower your trousers? What's the point of exposing your arse to everyone when it's not needed?

Feels good man.

Personally I do the latter.

ReputationRep:
    do you goto into a public toilet and find everyones trousers hanging below there knee's when theyre pissing?

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** pulls their trousers down when pissing?! I just undo the fly/zip, or if there isn't one, I obviously just pull myself out, sorry to be graphic.

ReputationRep:
    Beneath the cheeks. You should take every opportunity to air them.

ReputationRep:
    If its just Fly's then just out the front. If its buttoned then undo all buttons and belt and just drop the trousers slightly and let it loose!

ReputationRep:
    Great, now the image of catching my Grandfather using the bathroom when I was five has popped into my head again.

Yeah I know I clicked the link...

ReputationRep:
    just the fly, i remember walking into the toilets at school and finding a year 7 with his trousers by his anklles while taking a leak...... a sight i would rather forget!

ReputationRep:
    get your wang caught in the zip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    Beneath the cheeks. You should take every opportunity to air them.
    this man KNOWS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanx)
    get your wang caught in the zip
    lol @ ben stiller.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.