emmajane037
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hola! I thought I would create this thread to try and connect with any other AH Spanish students as it seems to be rather rare and so we can share useful tips etc!
pineapplepink
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hey! I don't do AH Spanish but you're welcome on the S6 chat thread if you want to chat to other 6th years
emmajane037
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Aw thank you! Yes, that sounds great!
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by emmajane037)
Hola! I thought I would create this thread to try and connect with any other AH Spanish students as it seems to be rather rare and so we can share useful tips etc!
I made a thread a few years ago where I gave tips regarding Nat 5, Higher and AH languages (specifically French and Spanish). There's even a word document that I made and used at the time when I did my Highers and AH that I've attached on that thread. I actually ended up getting full marks for every single writing and speaking piece I did in both Higher and AH (don't mean to flex, promise ), so hopefully it might come in handy for you as well. :rambo:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2320896
emmajane037
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
I made a thread a few years ago where I gave tips regarding Nat 5, Higher and AH languages (specifically French and Spanish). There's even a word document that I made and used at the time when I did my Highers and AH that I've attached on that thread. I actually ended up getting full marks for every single writing and speaking piece I did in both Higher and AH (don't mean to flex, promise ), so hopefully it might come in handy for you as well. :rambo:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2320896
Thank you so much! From the quick look I’ve had there it looks really useful! Once I get into school mode later in the day I’m sure it will help even more. Very impressed, you earned great marks! Well done. I’m hoping just to pass AH this year at this rate, I got a high A at Nat5 and hopefully an A at higher (pending results day), however I’ll hopefully get into it more as I hope to do it at Uni.
Carysferguson29
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by emmajane037)
¡Hola! I’ll be doing AH Spanish and AH French this year x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (89)
38.36%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.76%
Look for a job (6)
2.59%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.45%
Take a year out (39)
16.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
6.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise