The Student Room Group

internet trolls are only angry because they can't grow hair

do u think internet trolls are angry because they can't grow long hair I have a image of a bald internet troll living under a bridge with a laptop and a bottle of regain trying to steal WiFi
Reply 1
This is an interesting take on things... :lol:
Reply 2
Oh i thought you meant they couldnt grow their curlies, as opposed to being cue-balls. It would be an odd correlation though, can't say i've heard of a link between trolling and male pattern baldness.
there's always one
wtf don't be so sexist women are just as capable of being a internet troll as men are
I don't think landlords who rents a studio with no walls under a bridge care if your a man or woman
lol trolls talking about trolls
I guess u didn't quit then
Original post by businesstudent33
I guess u didn't quit then

yea but you've gotta learn how to quote users
I don't care I'm short with long hair and I am bored I haven't got the luxury of having a den under my own bridge but hey ur replying to me so hello did u quit smoking because u didn't quit TSR
watching bear Grylls born surviver do u like bear
if the world ended I either download ed Stafford and bear grills full episodes and watch all before the last of the power went or I would fight my way threw all the alien zombies and save either bear grills or ed Stafford which ever one lives closer on Google maps before my battery dies
what would u do and have u got ur bug out bag ready make sure u have plenty of solar power tools Incase they use emp lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending