The Student Room Group

Turn ons? Turn offs?

just wondering.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
One turn off for me is threads like these.
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
One turn off for me is threads like these.

wow, just a question.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
wow, just a question.

And mine was just an answer :smile:
Reply 4
you wanna know why i posted this is bc im uncofident in my body, so i wanted to see if any of the tings im unconfident abt someone will sayis a turn off. so ill know if its a big deal or not
Reply 5
you wanna know why i posted this is bc im uncofident in my body, so i wanted to see if any of the tings im unconfident abt someone will sayis a turn off. so ill know if its a big deal or not

Perhaps you should not be relying on a bunch of school children on the internet to keep your self confidence in tact? :curious:
Reply 6
dont watch it but thanks for the recommendation ROTL. :u:
Reply 7
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Perhaps you should not be relying on a bunch of school children on the internet to keep your self confidence in tact? :curious:

yeah but school children are what i have to deal wit everyday...so ill know how they feel abt it.
Turn ons: good sense of humour 😋

Turn offs: 😒...uhhh gross behaviour/no tact

Chile it’s not always physical 😭
There’s many qualities about a person you can find attractive so your looks are only a factor. Like confidence. You could be attractive as **** but if you don’t believe it yourself, you’re not going to attract a lot and most importantly you will suffer thinking you don’t deserve attention/love.

Confidence is fcking attractive. It looks hella good on you. So choose to believe. Choose to believe that you’re hot. Sounds like bs, I used to think so, but it fcking works. Life is so much sweeter when you let the insecurities go and start to appreciate yourself for who you fcking are and realise you have VALUE and you are attractive as ****.

Don’t waste your life believing you’re unattractive and own your “flaws”.

The way I see it; if it’s true (and I fcking bet u it is) then that’s hella great and if not, you still win because you gain confidence and therefore become more attractive anyway.

So stop looking for validation in others and look for validation in yourself.

Don’t put yourself down. You’re ****ing hot. I believe in you.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
Attachment not found
Reply 10
Pfft, hippie.
Reply 11
I can see it?? I blame you for this.
Reply 12
That's just mean. Although it is nearly dinner time :h:
Reply 13
I live in New Zealand at the moment :smile:
Reply 14
Close enough i guess :tongue:

ask ur mum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending