What are my chances of getting my grades?

Watch
aki78
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I realise its a fairly unanswerable question but i'm stressing more and more as results day creeps up, so i would really appreciate any opinions on the matter. I need A*AA for my firm, at AS i got AAA but in my mocks i got A*BC, should i be worried?
University of Strathclyde
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aki78)
I realise its a fairly unanswerable question but i'm stressing more and more as results day creeps up, so i would really appreciate any opinions on the matter. I need A*AA for my firm, at AS i got AAA but in my mocks i got A*BC, should i be worried?
Hey aki78 !

I know it's super stressful waiting on your results. Like you say, there's no way anyone here could guarantee you'll get your grades but by the sounds of things you've set yourself up quite well. Remember exam boards are taking lots of things in to consideration in determining marks this year.

You've done all that you can for the time being, so for now the best thing to do is try keep your mind off things that are outwith your control. Enjoy your summer as best as you can, and remember there's no *right* way to do things! Even if you don't get your grades, I can almost guarantee that different opportunities will pop up in places you didn't expect.

Wishing you the very best of luck for results day! Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

- Caitlin
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Banshee123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aki78)
Well, theres nothing you can do anyways. It depends on your other assessments and skl as well.
jonaskahnwald
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Here is my situation where I think a minority of students will relate to:
So I only revise hard for exams that truly matter and so in Physics I had been getting Bs and Cs and at the end of Year 12 I got A*. Then I got into Imperial for Engineering )) and in year 13 I still was getting Bs and Cs (although my homework was always A*s) and I ended with the last mock being a B.
What do you think I will be predicted because I need an A* in Physics to get into my dream uni but honestly I am really scared because of all this and have cripplingggggggg anxiety.
Please share your thoughts and if you are in the same position as me .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (79)
38.73%
Take autumn exams (68)
33.33%
Look for a job (6)
2.94%
Consider an apprenticeship (7)
3.43%
Take a year out (31)
15.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
6.37%

Watched Threads