21 year old virgin!

Watch
Juice7899
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I’m a mature 21 year old! Lots of people say by acting age I seem around 24/25!

I had a dream last night and my gut in the dream was scared to lose my virginity. I’ve never felt scared to, but looking back in every situation I’ve been given the opportunity to have sex I’ve decided not too last minute!

Is it normal to be scared at 21 and is being 21 and a virgin a turn on or turn off?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Juice7899)
So I’m a mature 21 year old! Lots of people say by acting age I seem around 24/25!

I had a dream last night and my gut in the dream was scared to lose my virginity. I’ve never felt scared to, but looking back in every situation I’ve been given the opportunity to have sex I’ve decided not too last minute!

Is it normal to be scared at 21 and is being 21 and a virgin a turn on or turn off?
Why are you scared of having sex?

For some people it will be a turn off, for others it may turn them on, but I think for most people they won't care either way. If you aren't ready to have sex, then don't pressure yourself to do it just because others seem to be doing it. It's quite a personal thing and only you know when you'll be ready to take that next step.
Juice7899
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m not sure that was just how I felt in my dream! But normally I don’t, I’m very open talking about sex and everything and the thought has never scared me :/ but since my dream I’ve wondered if I should be?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (210)
38.53%
Take autumn exams (164)
30.09%
Look for a job (19)
3.49%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.04%
Take a year out (97)
17.8%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.06%

Watched Threads