ISIS citizen allowed to re-enter UK 🇬🇧

Watch
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/121380..._source=pushly

Why is the government (specifically court's) even spending time on this, they should be concerned with economic recovery......... And infectious disease prevention. This is garbage. And i guess a brexit deal if they must...
Last edited by Realitysreflexx; 2 weeks ago
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
In fairness the government has no say on this, they're being ordered to by the courts. I imagine the tax payer will still be left to foot the whopping great bill for its protection if it ever gets back here though.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
In fairness the government has no say on this, they're being ordered to by the courts. I imagine the tax payer will still be left to foot the whopping great bill for its protection if it ever gets back here though.
True but the courts are still a function of government, though i understand that in the UK the government is colloquial for the executive.. My mistake I'll amend it to court's....

It's disgusting either way. The only reason i would have seen reason to let her back in was her innocent children, whom she's now let be killed de facto by going over there. She's a traitor and a murderer.
Goyz n The Hood
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Every decision made and every news article published is another whisper into the ear of the native population.

"This is no longer your country, you have no place on this Earth"
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
True but the courts are still a function of government, though i understand that in the UK the government is colloquial for the executive.. My mistake I'll amend it to court's....

It's disgusting either way. The only reason i would have seen reason to let her back in was her innocent children, whom she's now let be killed de facto by going over there. She's a traitor and a murderer.
Being an alleged traitor or murder doesn't make someone stop being a citizen and sets a very poor precedent for 2nd and even 3rd generation immigrants that they can be removed of their citizenship at any time should the government see fit.

The UK is responsible for British citizens abroad just as much as the US is responsible for US citizens. She should be tried in the UK for her crimes abroad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (59)
42.14%
Take autumn exams (49)
35%
Look for a job (3)
2.14%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.86%
Take a year out (17)
12.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
5.71%

Watched Threads