Problems with applying through my student finance account

Watch
Nnos
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Since 1 July 2020 I have been trying to apply for master loan but every time I log in to my student finance account and click apply I get the following message below. I phone student finance and was told someone will get back to me and still now after two weeks. Is anyone having this problem and had a update from student finance? Sorry, something has gone wrongAn unknown error has caused the application to stop working.Try and log into your account later and resume your application.If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nnos)
Since 1 July 2020 I have been trying to apply for master loan but every time I log in to my student finance account and click apply I get the following message below. I phone student finance and was told someone will get back to me and still now after two weeks. Is anyone having this problem and had a update from student finance? Sorry, something has gone wrongAn unknown error has caused the application to stop working.Try and log into your account later and resume your application.If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England.
Hi there,
When the website shows the ‘Something has gone wrong’ error, it is automatically reported back to our IT/website department. They have no timescales for fixes however.

You can try and send a screenshot with your account details and a description of the problem to [email protected] but again there is no timescale we can give for a resolution.

In the mean time you can call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter and provide your name & CRN if you need us to check your account for anything.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (83)
25%
Better than expected (72)
21.69%
Worse than expected (177)
53.31%

Watched Threads