Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I got an offer to do English at Anglia Ruskin university but one of my cousins got an offer for economics at LSE and keeps putting it in my face. I don't know what to do, everyone at my school has already planned what they want to in the future and I have no ideas of anything
I feel really behind in life and everyone is ahead of me
Halfeti Rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well in my opinion do what your heart wants! It doesn't matter if others get a good uni or not, It is only that the choice you choose makes you happy or not? If ur confident it will make you happy, then go for it...
AM.TSR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Firstly, congrats on the offer. It's also okay to not know what you want to do, since most people are actually in the same position. That's why they tend to pick broader degree subjects. Keep your head up.
ARUOfficial
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got an offer to do English at Anglia Ruskin university but one of my cousins got an offer for economics at LSE and keeps putting it in my face. I don't know what to do, everyone at my school has already planned what they want to in the future and I have no ideas of anything
I feel really behind in life and everyone is ahead of me
Hello,
We're proud to have you on board! Please don't feel down. You will find your place and be able to do amazing things! Just give yourself time. If you need anyone to chat to our students are available here. Perhaps making a friend in advance will help you feel like you've found your place? Or we have [email protected] you can email if you would like confidential support.
Enjoy your summer and don't compare yourself to others.
Name:  bdc588f2645f83ce11c48dba75d0621c.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  27.3 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (73)
40.33%
Take autumn exams (61)
33.7%
Look for a job (5)
2.76%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.31%
Take a year out (25)
13.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
6.08%

Watched Threads