Want more information about this university?

Ask me anything regarding Aston University/Birmingham.

Watch
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi all!

A bit about myself: I have lived in Birmingham my whole life and I will be graduating from Aston University in a few months time.

Are there any questions you have regarding your courses? student life? Birmingham? or the student union?

I will be more than happy to answer them for you.

*Amna
Bckbnkvbjgg
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Aston University)
Hi all!

A bit about myself: I have lived in Birmingham my whole life and I will be graduating from Aston University in a few months time.

Are there any questions you have regarding your courses? student life? Birmingham? or the student union?

*Amna
How lenient can they be with their entry requirements during clearing?
Aston University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bckbnkvbjgg)
How lenient can they be with their entry requirements during clearing?
Hi!

Thank you for question.

Courses in sciences usually would not be too lenient as you do need to meet the minimum requirements. It all depends on how much spaces they have left over in the courses, but do get in touch with clearing if you need to on the day. They will try their very best to help you get into the course you would like or something similar. Here is the link: https://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing

Speaking specifically about one course I know BSc sociology entry requirements are BBB and they are usually BBC-BCC during clearing from previous years.

Hope this helps!

*Amna
Advertisement
BK20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What are the student halls like? According to google reviews they seem pretty bad.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Aston University)
Hi all!

*Amna
Hi for business studies aston or leeds university which is better?
Advertisement
Aston University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi for business studies aston or leeds university which is better?
Hi there,

In terms of which of the two universities, they’re both ranked quite equally, it just comes down to which you’d have to travel further for, which would be more expensive to live at if you moved out, etc.

Hope that helps

Atif*
Aston University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by BK20)
What are the student halls like? According to google reviews they seem pretty bad.
Hi there,

I’m probably not best suited to answer this question since I’ve never lived out but I’ll try to answer it anyways. From the experiences I have seen whilst being at friend’s accommodations and all, they’ve seemed to be perfectly happy in the ones that they live in. I guess it depends on the type of person that you are.

Hope that helps answer your question

Atif*
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (169)
38.15%
Take autumn exams (136)
30.7%
Look for a job (16)
3.61%
Consider an apprenticeship (20)
4.51%
Take a year out (75)
16.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.09%

Watched Threads