The Student Room Group

London best student accommodation

Hello everyone! Could you please recommend me a good and affordable London student accommodation? Would be really nice to hear from your experiences. Thank you! Vincenzo
Reply 1
Seeing as it’s too late now, would have recommended Claredale house or Sir John Cass Hall. But you could look on spare room to find places that offer just rooms. Or apply to your uni’s hostels if you’re a first year if that’s also not too late.
Reply 2
Original post by vincenzoca92
Hello everyone! Could you please recommend me a good and affordable London student accommodation? Would be really nice to hear from your experiences. Thank you! Vincenzo

Hi, I’m looking for a tenancy replacement , the accommodation is in Kingston upon Thames it’s Arbury court.The room is a gold en-suite £215 pw . The accommodations is close to Kingston university, they offer a free shuttle bus to the campus.The accommodations is very modern and has state of the art facilities.Message me for more information.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by vincenzoca92

Highly suggest LHA London. They offer flexible contract and affordable rent.
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room available in Wembley. 5 min walk from Wembley station. I am looking for someone to take over my contract. £190 pw (51 week contract)
hi, does anyone have a contract for a standard superior room at garden halls they're looking to sell? please dm if you do.

Quick Reply

Latest