Should i ask her why?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
This girl said yes to a date and planned on doing it when she is next in the country. She then didnt reply to my next message (i think i said home alone is good because she said she’d nevee seen it).

Should i ask her why she ignored me or whether she said yes because she didn’t want to say no?

Or should i message her again tomorrow asking when she is back in the country?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe message her and ask how she is etc and then lead into asking when she is back? Just asking if she is back seems quite forceful
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, don't ask her that. You'll come across as accusatory (for suggesting she's ignoring you) and insecure (for seeking reassurance she's interested when she's already agreed to go out with you) and potentially scare her off before you've even had a chance with her.

It doesn't sound like your message necessarily needed a reply. It's likely she didn't have anything to say in response to it rather than her ignoring you.

If she said yes to a date, just wait for her to return home and you can plan it then.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This girl said yes to a date and planned on doing it when she is next in the country. She then didnt reply to my next message (i think i said home alone is good because she said she’d nevee seen it).

Should i ask her why she ignored me or whether she said yes because she didn’t want to say no?

She may have lost interest in you or she may have simply not seen your message.
Noahjack99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Hey friend I think its better to not ask her why she ignored you. Ask her when she ll be back ! Be cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (270)
40.36%
Take autumn exams (201)
30.04%
Look for a job (22)
3.29%
Consider an apprenticeship (26)
3.89%
Take a year out (111)
16.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (39)
5.83%

Watched Threads