ashaxo99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hello everyone. i was please wondering if there are any resources where i can view what a first-class economics essay looks like. all of my essay marks are around 65% (i've written about 7/8 essays which have all gotten 65%) and i'm unsure of what to do to bump this up to a 70%+, and i'm really desperate to do so. everytime i look online, it's mainly examples of other subjects which come up. thank you.
ashaxo99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
bump - cheers
jmoore277
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ashaxo99)
hello everyone. i was please wondering if there are any resources where i can view what a first-class economics essay looks like. all of my essay marks are around 65% (i've written about 7/8 essays which have all gotten 65%) and i'm unsure of what to do to bump this up to a 70%+, and i'm really desperate to do so. everytime i look online, it's mainly examples of other subjects which come up. thank you.
hey, are you looking for a specific economics module or will any module do? I got a 75 in my recent essay which I don’t mind sending to you
ashaxo99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jmoore277)
hey, are you looking for a specific economics module or will any module do? I got a 75 in my recent essay which I don’t mind sending to you
hi! thanks so much! this is so super helpful, i really appreciate it! i don't which module. i've sent you a message, cheers
ashaxo99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
bump i was please wondering if anyone has anymore examples, thank you very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (87)
25.22%
Better than expected (73)
21.16%
Worse than expected (185)
53.62%

Watched Threads